Chapter 1

The morning rains welcomed the bright warmth of the afternoon sun, the rays hitting down upon the disheveled broken down building there a presence far exceeding that what the report suggested shivers down the spine of one cursed doll user. It was only there for moments, mere seconds before suddenly the dark pressure he felt dispersed into nothingness, his curse dolls laid in wake for the very thing that exorcised it to come forth.

Before him walks out a girl in military style combat boots, thigh high stockings attached to black short shorts and a scrapped style red pattern skater shirt. She rustles her hair before uplifting her black sunglasses, the exhaustion pulling out of her. Yaga remains vigilant ready for an attack at any given moment.

"Were ya the one to dispel that grade one curse spirit?" 

You look at him, it wasn't uncommon for people to wander into areas while you were exorcising a cursed spirit it was just annoying. They ask questions that you simply find too bothersome to even answer, but this person before you now is no ordinary person no.

He's a jujutsu sorcerer just like you, and from your understanding and from your previous usage of Detection he's the type to use cursed dolls to do his bidding therefore a long range assault strategist. 

"Hah, you mean special grade right?" Scratching your head loosening you hair tie the tight pressure now finally gone you feel your whole being relax, this guy isn't going to hurt you.

Yaga, pauses for a minute of two, he remembers the report Ijichi gave him in which it specially highlighted it being a grade one but for this unknown sorcerer to easily dispel it, he's working far out of his pay range.

"Who are ya, kid?" Tilting your head walking closer to him before standing a foot away.

"Y/n."

"Ya wanna join my school?" 

Maybe during that moment you should've known that the old rut of a man would drag you all the way to Tokyo to the furthest reaches of the area. If it was anyone other than him you probably would have put them ten feet under by now but you understand what he's doing, your gramps and gran both told you on their deathbeds to trust those with the swirly buttons. 

Sorcerers from Tokyo Metropolitan Curse Technical College.

It was probably the only useful information they gave about other sorcerers, to you in the past you just thought it was just you, gramps and gran. But now that decision is coming under review especially when the guy first move was to get close and personal by binding you to a chair with many talismans around you.

"I think you got me confused with someone else." You add gingerly hoping he would release you, it's not like you willing travelled across the country with a complete stranger only for him to turn on you now.

"How did you learn to use cursed techniques? Are you affiliated with curse spirits?" Gaping at him who currently is sewing a new piece to his already massive extension of cursed dolls.

This man is weird.

"What? I learnt on my own, and well my Gramps taught me how to defend myself."

He keeps on sewing but the bonds on you soon vanishes, what was that a good enough explanation or is he up to something.

"Why do you want to join Jujutsu tech? What's your purpose in life?"

Is he off his rocker, join this place as a student? Guessing from the attitude he's giving off you can guess that your status here is unknown to others meaning you must be either of great importance or such an unknown they didn't prepare for. Now free you could leave, those puppets aren't anything against you, cursed energy is cursed energy at the end of the day, it doesn't matter where you get it from. His weapons are essentially useless against you but you wonder has he figured that part out.

"Huh, seeing as you did kidnapped me and force me against my will to be here what makes you think I want to be." Standing now cuffing your wrists with your own hands feeling the faint bruises fade away, the small candle light illuminates the shallow edges of his face.

"I know you had all the means to leave whenever you wanted before coming here." He looks up, his sunglasses glowing and glazing off the low light, if you haven't seen worst things you would call him terrifying.

Seeing no point in hiding your true intentions from a man who seems to deal with far more complicated people than you on the regular you just let the facade slip.

"Urgh, fine. I want to know who I am. My past, my family. I don't even know who my parents are."

"And what about saving people?"

"Doesn't that come with the territory, like I wander around and boom a cursed spirit to defeat. Saving non-sorcerers just comes with the job, right?"

"I'll let you in on one condition, you defeat my students." He says while pointing the needle tip your way.

~*~

First chapters are always shit but trust me some action next chapter and a young Gojo