Chapter 13

Rereading the decrepit old book that Yaga gave you to read you can't help but feel lost, something is missing as if the book is incomplete and as you continue reading you notice something. a second layer to one of the back pages as if it had been glued down a long time ago to stop you or anyone else for that matter from seeing the contents inside.

It's the only lead you've got so far and picking it with your fingernails don't really help when you like to keep the short for fighting, looking up around your room remembering your nail kit. Shoveling inside you find a small pink pouch left forgotten, you only use the nail file and nail polish is just annoying to keep reapplying it when it gets cracked.

Grabbing the small silver cuticle pusher from the small kit and some nail polish remover you meticulously get to work slowing down your breathing eyes narrowing as you begin to peel back the extra layer. Dabbing a piece of cotton bud to the end of the nozzle lightly pouring some acetone on it making sure it's not completely drenched, humming you get back to work.

A chill as wild as the wind shivers up your spine as the door to your dorm room swings open.

"Yahooo, Y/n-chan, don't become a Hikikomori you need to get some sunlight and ample dose of vitamin meee!" Gojo charges in, dropping the tool onto the frail parchment paper and scurrying to hide the book in time.

You don't and Gojo watches with amusement as he trails under the bed taking out the book holding it like it has no value to you or to him.

"Shit. Gojo what the fuck, give it back." Saying so as you charge into him like a bull to a red flag grappling him to the ground.

You sometimes think does he forget that you can touch him.

Wheezing the both of you as you roll off his dangly form and ripping the book from his slender fingers, Gojo gasps slowly taking in the air again seeing how you quite literally knocked the air out of his lungs. Coughing he moves himself into a sitting position rubbing his forehead the area in which you both connected into.

"I didn't mean quite literally but if you're that concerned then-upt." Throwing your pillow into his face manages to shut up his ramblings, stumbling to your feet you walk back over to the spot you previously were at.

Yawning, Gojo watches you silently get back to work ignoring his presence wholeheartedly to the point his whining isn't enough to make you turn back around to even tell him to shut it. Pouting, he crawls towards you just sitting roughly a couple inches away noticing the care your giving the old book he took earlier. Is it really that important?

 "So, what ya do'in?" He perks up watching as the fine edge of whatever tool your using to peel back a second layer to the original.

"Shhh." He watches as your mouth parts in a way, and the steady hands of a surgeon as you slowly but surely peel back the extra layer, many protective symbols coat it, so it must be important.

Leaning further in as you both eye the peeling layer to the point that it would burn under the pressure, it peels back cleanly thankfully, you relieve a sigh. You smack Gojo for almost sniffing you, he rolls backwards but catches himself.

The paper has yellowed out but due to the protection of the second layer less fragile and the ink hasn't spread not leaked through, the sad part is its in old traditional Japanese or is that English? Olde English, but what's it doing here in such an old book about 1000 years old where predominantly Japan spoke Japanese.

"What does it say?" You ignore Gojo and slowly read the entrails of the book.

Master laid with death before his death, death bore a single heir. I write this in hopes the child's life didn't die in vain, god bless it shall it be as powerful as it's faeder and so it's childrens children.

Reciting the single sentence within your mind as you take in the new information, furrowing your brows you guess death means woman but who and why would the person describe her like that. And Sukuna actually did have a child, it doesn't state who or when so you don't know if it's you or not but this is still.

SOMETHING BIG.

"What is it? What did it say?" Gojo leans forwards reading the same passage you did, he to furrows his brows but more so out of confusion he doesn't know who master entails to and what this means to you.

Gojo watches you as an enthralling look blooms onto your cheeks, you take back the book completely becoming enthralled with it and into the world of finally getting some answers. Stepping up Gojo bids you goodbye not that you notice, he too is intrigued but he senses if he's patient enough you'll tell him one day.

~*~

I'm planning of making a prequel to this book