Chapter 10

Running along the red wooden beams, jumping from one to another quickly still air flapping in the shredded uniform clothes that you still wear, blood stained and looking more like a rag doll you halt. Before you panting, hands on knees, wiping the sweat from your brow you press up, a waste land to the entrance to Master Tengens temple.

There lying in the centre of the mass of destruction a dead, no a dying Gojo, running over towards him grimacing at his wounds. You can't decide if he looks worse than you or not, holes protruding from all over him, blood seeping from his forehead makes him look crazed with his white hair.

"Gojo!" Shouting at him barely gets a response, therefore you receed to physical force.

"Oi, you lump of shit get," Shaking his shoulders up and down, up and down, straddling his stomach you feel the light compress of his lungs finally gasp in air. "Upppp!" Slapping him once across the cheek, Gojo holds you by the hand a crazed look about him the wound on his head clearing up.

"Owie! Y/n-channn." He beckons a girly voice whilst looking crazily into your eyes, this dude really does have a screw loose.

Gojo scans your body eyes instantly catching at your open chest area, there he sees dried blood clotting your clothes and ripped slashed fabric by your collar, he can only put two and two together to know who you bumped into. But how are you still alive unless you can do what he just figured out??

"You look like shit." Getting off Gojo by side stepping his stomach, your eyes follow  the trail of blood splatter heading inside of the temple.

Geto?!

"Is Suguru okay?" Scrunching your nose and rolling your shoulders, Gojo rolls onto his feet a little unsteady.

"Make sure to kill that prick, he's seriously strong, it makes me want to puke." Holding your hip slightly swaying a little you head down following the blood drips now drying under the sun.

There was a silence, checking that Gojo is still there you peer over your shoulder only seeing him be still for a second too long, his whole body looks like a limp doll with strings attached at each joint. He looks possessed.

"Oh I will." Gojo admits finally flying off into the air to god knows where.

Gawking at his refining technique finally flourishing before your eyes, there really is a god in everyone. Gojo just cracked the code quite literally by dying, finally understanding how to do it, live that is.

Inside doesn't look much better, seeing as it is one of Master Tengens barriers you would think there would be a lot more security than there is. But it was the wavering almost flatlining of curse energy that made you stop and crouch besides Geto, he looks done, almost dead.

It looks like a disaster zone in here, blood, guts, and rubble everywhere, you would think there would be some clean up crew or anyone here.

Gasping, a small wheeze faintly shoots out of Geto, his chest looks like a child ripped it raw and decided to give him an attempt of the blood eagle. Fidgeting around you extend a single finger out, one drop of the black slime drips from your fingertip bleeding into the gashes on his chest.

Geto's eyes roll white and the mark of life appears and disappears where the wound was, almost tumbling to the ground a little unsteady with the backlash of the reversed curse technique just with a little twist. Trickles of the gash now on your chest sew back together and the final evidence of your markings fade back under your skin.

"H-huh?" Geto's face rolls to the side, dried blood smears across his face. Smiling down at him hands cupping your cheeks.

"Morning sunshine." He groans pushing himself into a sitting position.

~*~

Geto x Reader? Anyone?