Chapter 2

Changed into new sets off mismatched uniforms he just handed you, he said you would get the real uniform when you pass this test. That being three people, all whom as strong as the other. What the heck? Is he trying to kill you, one of them is already special class the one with the weird white hair and off putting vibe a close second to nearly reaching his friend in that aspect and the girl being a second grade maybe?

You all stand outside in the courtyard overlooking the view of the city quite extraordinary if it wasn't for the circumstances.

"Everyone, you will all fight a 3 on 1 fight with Y/n here, I'd expect you to go all out." What the fuck?!

Looking over your shoulder gawking at the man in disbelief, he wants to see you get killed that's what. One hellish laugh comes from the very disturbing male, gritting your teeth he flicks off his hippy like sunglasses revealing one of the most stunning eyes you have ever seen.

"That's funny, Sensei just how strong is she?" Gross, he grosses you out.

Seeing as the other two are both in disbelief about it as well you might as well start this little adventure with your Detection, it's better for you to know what you're getting yourself into.

Ignoring the others strange stares the pulses and feel of their energies beats with your own, firstly the girl is weak for combaten play, she's the medical when things gets rough. The more laid back character with his shitty bangs controls curses furthermore absorbs them to his will and the one currently crouching close to you has a strange vibe about him.

"Fight her and you'll fin-" You don't let him finish by head butting the white haired dude he quickly falls backwards, it's best to seperate them to make this an equal match.

So bye bye medical-san.

Grabbing her leg taking her footing from right under her she collapse, with all your might you swing her over towards the tree line in which her back hits the bark.

"Shoko-chan." The white head stands up groaning a little shocked with what just occurred moments before, he was struck and worse yet he's bleeding. His blue eyes narrow on your standing form watching as you take the form of someone who knows how to hold their own.

His classmate Suguru releases swarms of fly heads your way, to you however it all feels a little too patronizing. It wouldn't hurt to show off a little. With one wave of your finger the entire swarms disintegrates and before their very eyes you move faster than their very own brain can keep up landing the first strike above the heart more so to the left, the bangs guy spasm under your touch.

Dodging the attack from behind sensing the bad vibes from the other guy, his fingers in that of the finger guns gesture and the spot he just targeted now a singed mark. Ah, it's his eyes they are doing something to better improve his technique like a sixth sense. That is troublesome but not impossible especially when he's dealing with someone of your caliber.

Not even moving another step as a kunai flies through the air dodging is easy but now out maneuvering someone who is currently in the air is like out running a drone armed with a machine gun. You run towards the girl she too readies herself for an assault taking out your palm activating Release a bright blue white light flashes for just a moment before stopping some feet away throwing it like a pitcher would.

The poor girl smiles victoriously only for her to shout in pain, she is lucky you didn't exert more energy into that orb than what was necessary she won't be joining the fight for a while.

Gojo quickly makes work with attending to Suguru seeing as his injuries work deeper than he hoped, he can't even conjure up cursed spirits. It was a mistake however to take his eyes off you as he narrowly misses a slice to the cheek with some fucked up sword in your hand. He gets it now however his Infinity doesn't work on you, he doesn't know how yet but there's something going on.

You strike him in the lumbar spine and twisting the pressure point on the top of his scapula and just below his head, he winces. He hasn't felt an attack like this before, he then grapples with you as you climb him like a monkey with each contact pressing a different spot of a pressure point.

It was too late however when he figured the reasoning behind the contact points as you place yourself in the middle of Gojo and Suguru both of whom powerless to your wills. Gojo watches the single strain cursed energy be pulled from Suguru's chest and binding towards his own when really he watches your hands hold the pieces of their cursed energy like a puppet master would.

"This has been fun, but I think I win." You add before throwing the both of them into the air, before taking your iron fist twisting on your heel and smashing it down to the bricked floor, the ground shakes slightly.

Gojo and Suguru groan to even lift themselves, blood dripping from their foreheads and somethings making a weird cracking sound they both pant to even sit up. Exhausted with not even lifting a finger of cursed energy. He looks over to you, panting yes but unmarked and unscafed.

"Everyone I would like to introduce you our new transfer. Y/n L/n." Yaga-sensei clamps his hand onto your shoulder, panting with the wretched feeling to puke from such an exhausting event.

~*~

This is going to be a short story bc it's Gojo's past