Prologue : Alpha

-----------
*Bring-Bring*
(Y/N) : Shut up! Damn alarm clock... always wakes me everytime.

A (H/C) haired Boy woke up from his slumber, as he checked his phone and it had a couple of unread messages from a person named "Bianka"

(Y/N) : "Sorry for not answering your messages :p "

Bianka : "No worries i just wanted to know what you're doing in the academy."

(Y/N) : "I got a couple new friends and i got teached by a really good martial artist."

Bianka : "Oh? Really?"

(Y/N) : "Yeah! And she's Hella good!"

Bianka : "Interesting, sorry to leave the chat for a while i need to do something for the overseer."

(Y/N) : "Okay! See ya :3"

As the boy closed his phone, he was going to his closet to wear his casual clothing for highschool, and as he wore it he heard a shuffle around his back. And as he looked back it was his roomate Bronya Zaychik.

 And as he looked back it was his roomate Bronya Zaychik

BRONYA (USAGI) ZAYCHIK

(Y/N) : Ah Bronya. It seems you've woken up from your slumber.

Bronya : *yawn* Subject (Y/N), you're already ready for class?

(Y/N) : Yeah,couse why not? As they say it's better to be early than be fashionably late.

Bronya : I think that aplies to the Idiotska

(Y/N) : Hehe, you're right on that one... speaking of which.

(Y/N) and Bronya looked to the other room they heard some shouting and tussling.

Kiana : Noooo! I don't wanna gooo!

KIANA (TUNA) KASLANA

Mei : C'mon Kiana, if you don't wake up i'm not gonna cook for you.