Chapter 4 : Wanna Spar? (Part 2)

(An: Ight so someone came in clutch at the voting and so i flipped a coin. Tails for matchup 3 and heads for matchup 4. And matchup 3 won! Congrats to the lads who voted. And for now enjoy!)

(Y/N) : I'll choose... Kiana

Kiana smirked and walk to your side as Bronya and Mei looked at each other and nodded.

(Y/N) : Haven't really fought with you for a while, you think we got this?

Kiana : With these two idiot's together. No one can stop us.

(Y/N) : i think you're more of an idiot than i'am, but hey atleast you got heart.

Kiana : Hey! *pouts*

(Y/N) : Hehe, I'm just playing with you alright. Ok then, Girls are you ready to take your positions?

Mei : Yup! Whenever you two are ready!

Kiana looked at you and said

Kiana : I'll take Mei you take Bronya.

(Y/N) :Got it. Make some space girls!

They nodded and went back a couple meters to get ready.

(Y/N) : Ai-Chan!

A chibi cabbage looking thing started to appear right next to you.

Ai-Chan : Yes?

(Y/N) : Boot up the simulation please

Ai-Chan : Roger-roger!

The environment changed as it took it's shape to a Roman Colosseum

(Y/N) : The Colosseum? I never knew you had a thing for Romans Ai-Chan?

Ai-Chan : Hehe, i'm quite the fan you know? And here! Your simulated weapons.

Ai-Chan gives Kiana her dual guns, Mei her Katana, and Bronya's robot.

Then Ai-Chan gives you a Katana and a Gun.

(Y/N) : A gun and a katana? Hmm, an interesting combination,but i guess i could get used to it.

4 of you readied your own stances as Ai-Chan started counting down.

Ai-Chan : Ready? 3. 2. 1. Start!

The battle started as Kiana ran past you as she just charged onto Mei while you went behind a pillar to think about a plan for Bronya.

(Y/N) : Hmm, how do i do this... Bronya is mostly Long ranged but she's quite dangerous short ranged...

But before you thought more, Suddenly a robotic fist came out beside the pillar you were standing as it was Bronya's Armored Bunny who punched through it. you dashed away and saw large chunk of the pillar was gone. Bronya saw you then instantly aimed at you.

You were startled at that and started to jump on top of the pillar, the rockets fired at you and you parkoured your way through parts of the colusseum as the missiles destroyed it. You soon run out stuff to parkour at and suddenly jumps and dashes right at Bronya.

She puts out a shield as you do a dropkick making Bronya get pushed back. You then circle around her and Shoot some bullets, but then Bronya grabs a chunk of debris and wacks bullet away from her and then suddenly throws the debris right at you but you sliced it at the last second. You jumps back and looked at Bronya saying.

(Y/N) : The hell was that?

You readied youself again before trying to charge at her again, while she readies her missiles once more.

-----

A bullet flows by as it suddenly get's sliced by a katana as it gets sliced into two as it nearly hits Raiden Mei.