Chapter 9 : Problems after Problems

As you arrived at Hyperion. You see a saddened Kiana sitting on a box and a stressed Himeko leaning on a wall. You approached Himeko first to see what's going on.

(Y/N) : Sis, what happened? Where's Mei and Bronnie?

Himeko : *sigh* Anti-Entropy came and took both Mei and Bronya, Wendy too.
Kiana was the only one we could rescue.

(Y/N) : Damn it! So what are we gonna do now?

Himeko : Let's just get back to St.Freya first then we'll meet up with Theresa. We need to come up with a plan to rescue them.

(Y/N) : Understood. Thanks for filling me in sis.

You closed the conversation and proceed to aproach Kiana.

(Y/N) : Kiana, you ok?

Kiana : ? I-i'm fine. I just wish i could've done more to protect them.

(Y/N) : Don't worry, Himeko said that we'll come up with a plan once we get back to St.Freya. We'll get them back no matter what.

Kiana : Thanks (Y/N), i won't get my regrets the better of me later on.

(Y/N) : Good. Now cheer up you lil Tuna.

Someone suddenly tapped your shoulder then you looked back to see that it was Himeko.

Himeko : Hey (Y/N), i noticed back there you didn't have any weapons.

(Y/N) : Yeah, didn't manage to get any yet.

Himeko : Well i got good news for you. I'll let you borrow my old claymore.

(Y/N) : Really?!

Himeko : Yes, we can't afford to fail this rescue mission, just your fists aren't gonna cut it.

(Y/N) : What why? What's wrong with my fists? I'll have you know that these babies staggered the strongest valkyrie.

Himeko : She was probably holding back.

(Y/N) : Yeah you're right..

Himeko : So, do you know how to use it?

(Y/N) : I guess. I've seen you swung it a few times, i think i can.

Himeko : Good. Now get ready, we're almost at St.Freya.

Hyperion lands at St.Freya's grounds as all 3 of you went off the ship, you then went to Theresa's office to make a plan to rescue them.

Theresa : Alright. So here's how it goes *BLABLABLABLABLABLABLABLABLABLABLABLABLABLABLA*

Himeko : But what if *BLABLABLABLABLABLABLABLA*?

Kiana : So that means *BLABLABLABLABLABLABLABLABLABLA*!

Theresa : Then we'll just have to *BLABLABLABLABLABLABLABLA*

Theresa : (Y/N) You got any ideas for us?

(Y/N) : Huh? N-no i'll just go with the plan you guys got. 'Crap! What did they say? I wasn't listening. Oh well, i'll just ask Kiana later.'

LATER

As you were about to board Hyperion for the mission, Himeko came to you and said.

Himeko : (Y/N) wait up.

(Y/N) : What is it sis?

Himeko : Here. It's the claymore that i used when i was about your age, try not to do anything stupid with it ok?

 It's the claymore that i used when i was about your age, try not to do anything stupid with it ok?