Chapter 27 : Saving Arc City

Kiana : T-the city...

(Y/N) : What? What's going to happen to the city Kiana?!

Kiana : N-no! We don't have time!

Mei : What do you mean we don't have time?

Kiana : Enemies are coming in, I'll explain later!

(Y/N) : Alright, but promise us that you'll tell everything later!

Kiana : Yeah i will, don't worry.

Zombies and Bots came into the lab surrounding the three of you as you quickly get Akino and Mizuki out. The three of you split up and attack each side of your own. You went onto them and used a flurry of slashes with Akino while you were running, gashing some of them. Mizuki then turns into a shotgun, you then shot them all by spinning Mizuki around like a set of nunchucks around your body. You then quickly dashed onto a nearby Zombie and quickly ram Mizuki onto it, shooting it's face clean off. You then sheathed back Akino and took Hrungnir, you threw Hrungnir onto a nearby robot as it quickly gets stabbed by it. As it got stuck onto Hrungnir, you dragged the bot around as it hits the other bots and zombies. You swung onto a Zombie as the bot came off of Hrungnir, sending both away as it explodes mid air.

As You were battling the Zombies and Bots, Kiana and Mei got a little reaction from your sudden ruthlessness as they were also shocked.

You then stabed a bot who was on the ground, you then rode and used it as a skateboard as you spun around with it while shooting Mizuki around. You quickly picked up Akino from the bot then quickly kicked it as you jumped off, it slid through the ground and exploded as it hit a nearby wall.

(Y/N) : Phew.. well that's that.

As Kiana and Mei finished their own batch of bots, You quickly took notice and gestured them to head out from the underground lab. Once you three got out from the main door, you all quickly took your breaths and rested for a bit.

(Y/N) : *huff* So.. what did you wanna say Kiana?

Kiana : The city, the dog head lady said that they're going create some Honkai disaster in the city. It'll awaken the stigmata's in everyones body who has not awakened it yet.

(Y/N) : So they're gonna make an army of Zombies then?

Kiana : Yeah, more or less.

Mei : No more news about the location on where it will be?

Kiana : Sadly, no. Not that i know of.

??? : I know where it is.

Someone appeared right behind you, good thing it was good'ol Rita.

(Y/N) : AAAH! Rita! Why do you always do that?!

Rita : Fufu, it's just like old times. No?

(Y/N) : *sigh* Really don't like it when you do this types of stuff.

Rita : Continuing on what i was about to say, yes. I do know where it is. Like what Miss Kiana said, they're going to create a Honkai disaster that is about to effect the whole city, so where do you think would have the most effect on the city?

(Y/N) : I mean i saw a huge tower on the middle of the city. So is that it?

Rita : Correct Master (Y/N), good job!

Mei : But how are they going to create it?

Rita : Well you see. they're going to use the stolen engine from my ship, EOS. And since the engine is also powered by Honkai energy, it's the perfect choice. They'll go up to the tower, overload the engine.. then BOOM. A full on Honkai explosion that is created by the engine itself.