Chapter 19 : Roomates

As you got back into your room, you saw Bronya with her Robot, it looked like she taped Akino and Mizuki onto the rocket of the robot to blast them off to somewhere through the window.

(Y/N) : Woah whoa whoa! Bronnie?! What do you think you're doing!?

Bronya : Oh, welcome back. Bronya is just trying to have fun with them. Can't you see?

(Y/N) : Alright then.. Akino, Mizuki. Are you both actually having fun or are you both in danger?

Mizuki : Of course we're not having fun! This girl is crazy!

Bronya : (Y/N), Have you watched Kung Fu Homu?

(Y/N) : Yeah, why? It's where the Panda turns into the Homu warrior right? Honestly, i wonder if i can do the pinkie thing.

Bronya : Maybe in the future. But now, the Bronya is going to reenact a scene from it.

(Y/N) : Wait wha?

Bronya : Ready for takeoff.

Akino : (Y/N)-Sama! Help us! Please!

(Y/N) : Uh... oh!

You grabbed Bronya's large bean bag and you suddenly threw it onto her. She got hit with the bean bag as the falls to the floor, she didn't get a chance to send Akino and Mizuki off with the rocket. You then got both weapons of the rocket as they both sigh in reassurance.

(Y/N) : You girls ok?

Mizuki : Barely.. 

Akino : Thank you.

(Y/N) : Phew, Well taken care off. Bronnie, sorry about that. You alright?

You looked at Bronya to see that she's not responding.

(Y/N) : .....Bronnie?

You suddenly sweat a little bit and approached her. You then tapped her gently by the cheeks and waited for a response.

Bronya : ....

(Y/N) : Maybe i should try a little bit harder.

You then tapped her a little bit harder to see if she's actually gonna wake up or not. But, she still didn't.

(Y/N) : Shit. Uh.... Akino! Mizuki! This is all your fault!

Mizuki : What?! How is it our fault?!

(Y/N) : If you two didn't teased her this much, this wouldn't have happened!

Mizuki : I! Uh...

(Y/N) : See!?

Mizuki : We're weapons! You knocked her out!

(Y/N) : No shit!

Mizuki : So it's not our fault!

(Y/N) : Oh shut up! Lemme think... uh... Mei! She'll know what to do! You girls wait here, i'll go find some help.

You then went onto Mei and Kiana's dorm and knocked on it to wait for Mei's response. A couple seconds later, there's no response. It was pretty weird, she always responds when someone is knocking. So, you tried to open the door. The door opened to your surprise, but there was no one there. You walked into the dorm to see what was going on.
You looked around the room and notice a little note on the dining room table. It reads.

"Going for Groceries, will be back at dinner time."

"Ps. I know you're the one reading this (Y/N). So just help yourself with whatever you want in the fridge ^_^"

(Y/N) : Huh. Thanks Mei, but maybe later. I need to get something to wake Bronnie up. Hmm.... Let me try to go back to see if she's awake or not.

You then got out of their room and went back towards your room. As you walked back, you saw Mei walking on the hallway with her groceries.