Chapter 23 : Operation Tuna, Failed

At Hyperion with Theresa and Bronya.

Einstein : You two kidnapped a child?

Theresa : It's not like that. It just that... we "borrowed" her.

Einstein : That's kidnapping, Theresa.

Theresa : You think little old Theresa would kidnap a kid?

Einstein : Well, You just did.

Theresa : Did not!

Einstein : *sigh* Nevermind all of that. What did you want me to do again?

Bronya : We need you to retrieve Kiana's location from her. Can you do that Professor?

Einstein : That would be easy, let me take a look at her.

*BEEEP*

A.I-Chan : Alert! Alert! Lots of hostile incoming!

Theresa : What now?!

Bronya : The Bronya has detected armored robots outside Hyperion.

Theresa : Huh? What do they want from us?

Loli-Bot : They are coming for me.

Theresa : Wha? What do you mean?

Loli-Bot : They are here to destroy me.

Theresa : What?! Who sent them here?!

Loli-Bot : I did.

Theresa : You what?!

Theresa held her by the shoulders.

Theresa : Are you crazy?!

Loli-Bot : That is to be determined.

Theresa : Why are they here!

Loli-Bot : I simply hacked into the security robots of the city and sent them all here to destroy me.

Bronya : Why?

Einstein : Maybe she's trying to prevent us from receiving the info of Kiana's whereabouts.

Theresa : Stubborn little girl... Bronya, you stay with Einstein. I'll handle this myself...

-----
With You and Mei

You and Mei were walking on the side of the road, as you two are going to Hyperion's rendezvous point.

Mei : How's your hand?

(Y/N) : Um... it has seen better days. But i'm easing the pain right now.

Mei : With what?

(Y/N) : Chi, it's what Shifu- i mean Fu Hua taught me.

Mei : Hey (Y/N), since we're not that far. Mind explaining your relations with Schicksal?

(Y/N) : Hmm.. where should i start?

Mei : How about Rita?

(Y/N) : Rita? Hmm.. she was really nice to me all the time. Bet when it comes to training, she was really strict. She tried to get the best out of me. She took care of me when i was in Schicksal, at that time Himeko had her own things to do.

Mei : She took care of you? How'd that happened?

(Y/N) : I met a little girl on a big garden in Shicksal. Me and Himeko were visiting Shicksal that day, and she was injured. It was the time when she was appointed in a squad, but that didn't last pretty long. She went into the building, and i played outside. There, i met Bianka and Rita.

Mei : Bianka? Who's that?

(Y/N) : Right. She goes by Durandal now.

Mei : Durandal? The S class Valkyrie?