Chapter 2 : Brother & Sister bonding

----
(Y/N) : IS SHE FIGHTING ON A JET?! Damn, i think Kiana's being serious when she said she wanted to become the stongest valkyrie ever. But can she beat Bianka? Only time will tell i guess. Now... imma just sit down and wait.

But you took a little nap instead

FIVE MINUTES LATER

??? : Hey. Wake up (Y/N).

You woke up to someone someone patting your head lightly and it was none other than Mei, who saw your tired face and smiled softly.

Mei : C'mon, The Hyperion's already here.

(Y/N) : *Yawn* Did you get'em all?

Mei : Don't worry, they're all safe.

(Y/N) : That's good to know.

You and Mei went back to the ship to get some rest as well as having fun with the girls.

LATER

*KNOCK-KNOCK*

??? : Oi! (Y/N) you there?

You heard a childlike voice from the other side of the door as you've just woken up from rest.

(Y/N) : Ugh... I'm coming! Who's thi- oh.

 I'm coming! Who's thi- oh

THERESA "TERI" APOCALYPSE

Theresa : You know how many times i knocked on the door young man?!

(Y/N) : G-gah! I'm sorry alright jeez! It's a habit.

Theresa : *Sigh* Just to let you know
(Y/N), good job on the mission. And i got some other news.

(Y/N) : What is it?

Theresa : Himeko's birthday is coming right on the corner so-

(Y/N) : You want me to hang out with her? Relax Ms.Theresa. i got this, i'm the best little brother there is.

Theresa : Hehe, i hope so. Give her a good time ok?

(Y/N) : You got it chief!

Theresa smiled one last time before walking outside the hallway as her smile dropped into a frown.

Theresa : I hope your smile never dies out (Y/N). *sigh* if only he knew...

Back to (Y/N)'s Room

(Y/N) : Hmm, my sister's birthday is coming up huh? What does she like again? Me,Bronya,Small talks with me,Getting drunk,Being single and Rejected. Hmm, a small Bar would suffice,Better tell her now to get ready for later.

You pulled up your phone and quickly texted Himeko.

(Y/N) : Hey Sis guess what?