Your First Time (Rumi Edition)

Key Terms

(F/N) First Name
(L/N) Last Name
(E/C) Eye Color
(H/L) Hair Length
(H/C) Hair Color

You and Rumi were alone together in a classroom.

You and Rumi were just friends. The two of you were great friends. You got along with each other really well. Lately however, you and Rumi began to discover these feelings that were welling up in both you and her. You two went out on a date a couple of times. You even got meet her mother and got to know her mother well.

And now, it has come to this.

You and Rumi were all alone in the classroom.

You two had been approaching each other with red cheeks.

"R-Rumi..." You were the first to speak.

"(F/N)..." Rumi said.

Your heart was pounding in your chest. You knew how nervous you were. You knew how nervous Rumi was. The second you two got close, you had your hands at her waist while she had her hands on your cheeks.

Then you pulled each other into a kiss.

The two of you made out with each other before moving it onto your desk. You say in your chair as she sat on your lap. Your erection was pressing against her thicc thigh. The two of you broke your kiss and looked at each other with heated breaths coming out.

"R-Rumi..."

"(F/N)..."

Rumi got off of him for a second and saw the tent in his pants.

"(F-F/N)... your thing is... can... can I?"

"S-Sure..." You said.

You unzipped your pants and your erection came out.

"W-Wow... it looks so big..." Rumi said.

She took off the top of her uniform off and unhooked her bra to reveal her huge breasts.

"Is it ok if I give you a titjob?" Rumi asked.

"Y-Yeah... sure... I... I've never had a girl use her boobs for this, so..."

She went over to his cock and took it into her cleavage. You moaned as she took you into her breasts. She slowly moved them up and down, squeezing as she did. You moaned from the feeling.

"Rumi... your tits feel amazing..." You said.

"And your thing feels so warm and snug in my boobs..." Rumi said.

She moaned as she picked up the pace. You felt the heat and tightness in her cleavage envelop you more. Your moans made feel aroused.

"(F/N)... you're so turned on from me fucking you with my tits..." Rumi said. "It's making me wet down here too..."