Electrifying Love

Yukikaze had brought you to her room in her place. You and Yukikaze were friends at school, though she'd always tease you sometimes. Then on one night you found out that she's a demon slaying ninja working for the government and she can generate electricity.

She was actually going to tell you about it at one point, but since you caught onto her, it was pointless for her to keep it a secret.

Now the two of you were making out with each other on her bed and she was lying down while you were on top of her.

She was in her Taimanin uniform while you were in your school shirt with your pants off. Sure, she had small breasts, but you were fine with girls that are as flat as a brick or as round and big as a melon.

You were flustered as she was on top of you. She moved her panties to the side as she held your cock.

"You look so cute when you're all shy and innocent looking." Yukikaze said.

She began to grind on your cock, teasing you and making you moan. She loved the way you moan from her touch. You kept looking at her with a blush in your eyes and with your hands on your chest.

"Y-Yukikaze..."

"You love the way I'm grinding on you, don't you?" Yukikaze asked. "You're such a naughty boy..."

"Yuki..."

She noticed your precum and she could feel how wet she was. She wanted you now more than ever. To hell with the foreplay. She moved the bottom part covering her pussy to the side. She lined your penis up with her vagina.

"You should be glad," Yukikaze said. "You're about to experience the best kind of pussy you're gonna get out of me. My boyfriend sure loved it."

"Y-Your boyfriend?" You asked. "W-Wait, aren't you technically—"

She hushed you.

"It's not cheating if he doesn't find out~" Yukikaze said. "Now let's just enjoy ourselves today."

She dropped onto your cock, feeling her pussy getting penetrated. She moaned as you did as she slowly eases herself as she takes your penis in.

"F-Fuck... you're like the same size as my boyfriend..." Yukikaze said.

She fully took your penis into her. She could feel its head touching the entrance to her womb. You felt her electric pussy all over your shaft, making you shiver and whimper.

"How does my pussy feel?" Yukikaze asked.

"It feels so jittery... so jittery and tight..."

"Good, because it's going to feel even more jittery!" Yukikaze said.

She began to ride you, moaning as she hopped up and down on your cock. You moaned with her, feeling more pleasure and jitteriness from her pussy,

"Ah! Yuki! Your pussy! It feels so good!"

"Like it, Huh? Don't worry, this is just the beginning!" Yukikaze said as she bounced on you.

She sped herself up, making you moan more as you felt her pussy squeezing and tingling you. Her pussy was warm. It was tight. And you were enjoying it as she rode you.

"Oh Yuki! Yuki! Yuki!"

"That's it! Moan for me! Moan for me!" Yukikaze said. "I want you to moan for me!"

She continued to bounce on you, your pleasure building as was hers. She moaned along with you. She loved every second of you moaning for her.

"Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Oh! Oh! Oh! Uh! Uh! Mmmm!"

"I can feel you twitching inside me," Yukikaze said. "Cum! Cum for me! Fill me with that hot load!"

You came for her, screaming in pleasure as she moaned from feeling you cumming inside her. She felt her pussy being filled with your cum. She bounced a bit to squeeze the last of your cum out. She collapsed onto you and looked at you with satisfaction.

"Fuck... you felt really good," Yukikaze said. "Don't worry, I'm on the pill. I'd let my own boyfriend knock me up anyways. At least I'll know what to expect when I get creampie'd by my boyfriend~"

You lay there, panting.