Vampire-Succubus Vixen

You and Mari Setagaya were in the supply room, surrounded by various PE equipment and such.

You never really understood why she would drag you into this place. She could have chosen any other location but went with this one. You couldn't help but blush. She was around your age and you totally trust her.

Before you could even say a single word, you immediately got kicked in the face and suddenly blacked out.

You began to slowly wake up to the sound of someone nibbling on your neck. As you began to stir, you were starting to feel somewhat lightheaded, almost as if someone cut the blood flow from your heart to your brain...

And then you picked up on the scent of blood and someone on top of you. You looked to your shoulder and you saw Mari apparently biting your neck so hard that she was drawing blood and actually sucking on your neck like she were some vampire.

Wait... like a vampire?

"A-Ah!" You shouted in surprise.

She opened her eyes and saw that you were awake. She backed away from your neck.

"Ah! You're awake?! I thought you were out for the count!" Mari said.

"M-Mari-chan? W-Why were you biting my neck just now?" You asked as you went over to your neck to confirm your suspicions. There was indeed blood coming from your neck.

"Oh uh... well uh... you see..." Mari began to press her fingers together, trying to come up with a good explanation for this. "You see, I'm a vampire and—"

"And you had to kick me in the face so you could suck my blood dry?" You asked, tears falling from your eyes. "How cruel of you..."

"I was just trying to survive..." Mari said. "Besides, I didn't think you'd wake up that fast."

"Huh..." You said, still feeling let down at how she basically lured you here just to deck you in the face. "Did my blood even taste good?"

"Eh... uh... n-no..." Mari said.

"It didn't taste good?!" You exclaimed. "But you said you were a vampire!"

"Well... uh... I did, but... it's just that blood doesn't taste that good, so in such cases, I'll just have to make due with your semen!" Mari said.

"Oh... I—h-HUH?!" You could have sworn your eyes popped out of your skull for just a moment.

She walked over to you and she touched your crotch. You looked down to see a bulge in your pants. She unzipped your pants and your cock came out of it. She began to stroke it, making you gasp.

"M-Mari..." You gasp.

She kept stroking it before licking it like it was ice cream. You moaned as she licked and stroked your cock. You were making lewd sounds as she was taking a liking to your cock. She began to suck on the tip, making you shiver as she licked the tip. She took it all the way into her mouth and started taking it all the way down to the base, making you moan.

You watch as she sucks your cock. You started to feel lightheaded as she sucked you off. You looked at her, amazed at how good she was at this. If only she had bigger breasts to give you a titfuck...

Her breasts suddenly grew into D-cup size in a literal second. She noticed the change and pulled her mouth off your cock.

"Y-Your breasts... they grew..." You said in amazement.

She took off a majority of her clothes, leaving her bra and panties on. She pressed her breasts against your cock and started moving her breasts up and down on that cock. You moaned as she took charge with you. You continued to moan as she kept fucking you with her tits. They were so big and bouncy. Your cock twitched in between her breasts.

"M-Mari... I-I—ah!" You moaned as you cock spasms and shoots ropes of cum onto her face and her breasts.

"Ah! You're semen is getting everywhere!" Mari said.

You continued to cum until your cock stopped twitching, leaving you panting from your orgasm. Your cock was still hard from it all. She licked the cum off her face and tits and looked at your hard dick.

"There's still more..." Mari said.

She got on top of you, looking at you with a smile. You saw her tits shrink down their normal size.

"Y-Your tits are back to normal..." You mentioned.

"Huh?" Mari looked confused, but then noticed what you were talking about the moment you pointed at her breasts. "Oh, yeah, I forgot to mention that my body tends to change depending on what you're thinking about."

"I-I see..." You said.

She straddled you and moved her panties to the side. She sat down on your cock, moaning as your cock went inside her. You moaned with her as you felt her walls around your cock. She moaned loudly and held you as you held her. She was panting as she held you in her arms.

"Y/N... you're so big..." Mari said.

"And you're so tight..." You said to her.

You stayed motionless inside her, but she began to move her hips on her own. Your attention became focused on the pleasure she was giving you with her pussy. You watched as she humped her body against you, her walls getting tighter and tighter as she holds onto you. She wasn't as big or as busty as the other girls that you've seen, but it was the inside the counts.

Suddenly, her body was like that of those same girls you've seen in school. She had big breasts and her butt was bigger. She looked more mature, and her voice... it sounded more seductive and alluring.

"Fuck, Y/N, you're getting bigger inside me~" Mari said. "You've always wanted to fuck a girl who is just like this, right?"

"M-Mari~!" You moaned before she shoved her tits into your face and moved faster, increasing the pace. Her hips were pounding into you. You felt her pushing her weight on top of you, adding more waves of pleasure to you.

You felt your instincts taking control of you and got on top of her, pounding her with her cock. She moaned louder as you fucked her pussy. You preferred her body to be the way it was, back to normal, making her revert back to her normal size. You fuck her hard as she moved in synch with you.

"Mari! Mari!" You moaned as you continued to fuck her wet pussy.

You continued to moan with her, pounding her roughly like an animal in heat. You groped her small tits and fondled them. You kissed her, feeling her tongue on yours as you ravage her insides. You pulled away from the kiss, feeling your balls churning, building up a fat load in your cock. You thrust one last time into her pussy, pushing the glans against her cervix.

You groaned as you spill your seed inside her pussy. Mari cries out in pleasure as you fill her pussy with cum.

"Ah! You're cumming! You're filling me up!" Mari moaned.

"Mari~!" You groaned as you held her tightly.

You stayed inside her, feeling the last of your load spurt out of her overfilled womb. You pulled out and watched as your cum flows out of her pussy.

Your cock went limp and you watched as Mari weakly sat up.

"Wow, Y/N, you were backed up..." Mari said.

You had your cock out in front of her face and she began to suck on it, cleaning it off with her tongue. You felt her licking off the fluids that coat your cock. You felt slightly sensitive, feeling tinges of pleasure in your cock. She squeezed her mouth on your cock, milking your cock until you shot one last rope into her mouth. You pulled out and watched as she slowly regained her strength.

"You know, w-we should do this again, sometime..." You said to her.

"Sure~" She said as she looked at you.

You got your pants back on and left the room, wondering if it was ok to leave her like that.