The Art of Love

You were alone with Sayaka Ichinose, your new art teacher after Hiroko went on vacation. She was quite the busty woman.

She had a very noticeable cleavage no matter what she was wearing, be it her school attire

... or her swimsuit.

For some reason, you felt as though she was more interested in you, but you shrugged it off, not wanting to believe that your teacher would be interested in you in any way. She wanted you in the art room after school was over and now you and her are alone together. You wondered why she called you in here.

"You've been getting distracted a lot in the art club, Y/N," Sayaka said. "Could you maybe explain why you've been so distracted?"

"H-Huh? W-Well... uh..."

You weren't sure how to answer that. You couldn't flat-out say that you were getting distracted by your sexy teacher or that you've been thinking about Hiroko-sensei. You had to think of a good excuse.

"Could it be because of this boner in your pants?"

You gasped as you felt her hand touching a bulge in your pants. You looked at Sayaka, feeling a mixture of embarrassment and shame.

"Teacher... I..."

"It's ok for you to have this kind of reaction," Sayaka said. "You're still young and its only natural for your body to behave this way."

"R-Really?" You asked.

"Yes," Sayaka said. "There's nothing to be ashamed about."

She licked her lips.

"It must feel uncomfortable to have it pressing against your pants like that," Sayaka said. "I think it needs a little room~"

"I-Ichinose-sensei, what are you—"

She unzips your pants and your hard cock comes out, leaving you shocked.

"I-Ichinose-sensei?!" You looked at her with shock.

"Mmmm~" She licked her lips again. "I knew you were packing something, but I didn't think that Hiroko-sensei's star pupil was a total stud behind that cute face and such perfect grades."

"S-Sensei... I-I..." You fumbled over your words.

You looked at her as she looked at you with a sultry look on her face. You never saw your teacher make a face like that before. It made you feel wary of her. She parted your bangs and cupped your cheek.

"I know what's going on in that pretty little head of yours," Sayaka said. "You were getting distracted by my body. I could tell from the way your were undressing me with those eyes of yours."

You felt her touching your cock. You whimper as her fingernails were teasing the head of your cock.

"Let your teacher do this," Sayaka said. "Let your teacher deal with your aching cock. I'll make you feel better."

She began to stroke your cock, making you moan. She pulls your head into her breast. She giggles and lets out a moan as she touches you.

"That's it, moan into your teacher's chest as she jerks you off," Sayaka said. "I'm going to show you the art of love, Y/N-kun."

"S-Sensei..." You submit to her.

You moan as she strokes you with her hand. You felt her soft hands going up and down your shaft. You were reminded of Hiroko when she used to do this with you. Feeling a grown woman's soft hand on your cock was turning you on. You couldn't help but moan for her. You buck your hips into her, moaning louder.

"That's it, buck up into me," Sayaka said. "Let sensei make you feel good."

You knew deep down that you wanted her to touch you like this. You wanted her to feel your cock with her hand, having her stroke it. She continued to jerk you off, making you moan with every second of her handjob. You kissed her in response and she kissed back. The arousal in you was rising within you. Your cock was getting bigger and bigger in her hands. You moaned into her mouth as the pleasure was making your cock twitch in her hands.

She pulled her mouth away and released your cock. She went down on her knees and kissed the tip of your cock. She licked it for a bit before taking it into her mouth. You moan as she moves her head back and forth, slurping up your cock with her tongue. She looked at you with hunger and domination in her eyes. You moan her name as she continues to suck you off. You felt your cock twitching in her mouth.

You grabbed her head and shoved her head down to the base of your cock before cumming in her mouth, shooting your first load in her mouth. You swore you could hear her swallowing your cum. You let her go and she pulled away from your cock and swallowed one last time before getting up.

"I guess I was teasing you a little too much~"

"I-Ichinose-Sensei..."

She began to strip herself naked. She took off her clothes, exposing her voluptuous body in front of you. You got hard from seeing her naked.

"Come on, you too~"

You began to strip for her until you too were naked. She approached you and had you put her up against the wall. She lined your cock up with her pussy and in it went. You moaned as you penetrate her with your cock. You were feeling the pleasure of a mature woman's body. You began to thrust into her, moaning as you felt her pussy clamp down tightly against your cock. She moaned as you continued to fuck her pussy with your cock. You moaned along with her. Her pussy felt wet and tight. You were steadily losing yourself to the pleasure her pussy was giving you. She moaned as you continued to fuck her pussy. She looked into your eyes with a sultry look.

"You must be enjoying my pussy from the way you moan. Ah... Ah... I can't believe you had such a wonderful cock~" Sayaka said. "Such a naughty student you are—ah! Fucking your own teacher in school... and to think you were just some shy boy looking for a girl to just take you and make you feel good... oh yes~"

You continue to thrust into her, burying your head into her cleavage and moaning into her chest. You felt her hands around the back of your head and looked up at her, your eyes glazed in pleasure. You began to move faster, pounding her harder with your cock. She moaned as you kept pounding her pussy. You were starting to feel close.

"I know you're close," She said. "Cum for me. Cum inside me..."

You groaned as you creampie her with one last thrust. Ropes of cum began to fill her pussy. She moaned as she felt your hot load filling her up. You mewl as the last of your seed spurts out. Your cock softens up and comes out of her pussy with a pop sound. Cum began to leak out of her. You nuzzle into her chest as she pats your head.