The Mistress of Sakura High School

Requested by LordDruid on AO3.

You were alone with Leona Morimoto, the 'princess' of the Morimoto Conglomerate that funded this school. Gaining her attention, let alone being in a room with her was like a dream come true.

 Gaining her attention, let alone being in a room with her was like a dream come true

She was a very attractive student in the school. Most of the students in this school already know her. Her sister is the headmistress of the school since the Morimoto Conglomerate practically owns the school. She had her eyes on you for some reason and you weren't entirely sure as to why. Compared to her, you were just a country bumpkin that she wouldn't even want to hang out with. So when she came to you, offering to help you exercise, you immediately went for it.

When you got to the dorm, she had your hands and feet tied up. You didn't know why she did that what this has to do with going through an exercise routine. All you did know was that your hands and feet were tied up and she was looking at you with a smile.

She had you on her bed and she was next to you.

"L-Leona-Senpai... aren't you a little too close?" You asked.

"No," Leona said. "I'm right where I need to be for our little exercise routine."

She cupped your cheek.

"Now then, how about we get started~" She said with seductive tone.

She kissed you, just like that. You felt her tongue going into your mouth. You tasted her sweet lips as her tongue was making you melt for her. She glides her hand onto your chest. You could feel her soft touch as she moves her hand across your chest. You hardly noticed anything as she was beginning to unbutton your shirt. Your shirt became unbuttoned and you felt her hand on your skin, making you shiver as she continued to kiss you. You felt her hand going down to your belly, then to your thigh...

Only to then feel her hand at your crotch. You moaned in confusion as you felt her caressing your groin. Leona pulled away from you. You spot her hand on your groin.

There was a bulge in your pants.

"S-Senpai... y-your hand is... touching my..."

"It's ok, it's all part of the exercise, I promise," Leona said. "It seems you look frustrated down there... we have to get all that stress out."

She unzipped your pants and pulled them down, revealing your hard cock to her.

"Oh my, you're hard for me already?" Leona asked. "I guess I better get to work~"

She began to stroke your cock, making you whimper. You felt stranger as she continued to stroke your cock. It was feeling... good. Yes, her hand was making you feel good. You looked at Leona as she continued to stroke your cock. You continued to whimper and squirm in her grasp.

"It's ok for you to moan, let me know how good you're feeling," Leona said.

You began to moan for her as she jerked you off. You never thought she would be doing this with you, giving you a handjob of all things. She stroked your cock even faster, making you moan even more. You feeling pleasure from the increasing pace of her handjob. You continued to moan for her, even as your cock twitched in her hand.