The Blonde Bombshell

You were in the storage room with Shiraishi Kyouka, a rumored high school girl prostitute, and your senpai. She made several passes at you but knowing the rumors about her, you weren't sure how to respond. She'd tease you in an effort to make you crumble under her advances and give in to your desires that have been backed up.

She was also your friend from childhood.

Now at last, you finally had given in to her advances and followed her to the storage room.

She had you up against the wall as she leaned into you for a kiss. She started to feel you up as she made out with you. You could feel her breasts pressing against you. You felt powerless before her. She had you in her clutches. You began to melt from her tongue as she made out with you.

She got your blazer open and unbuttoned your shirt, exposing your bare chest to her. She took off her blazer and unbuttoned her shirt. She then unclipped her bra and let it fall, unbinding her big D cup sized breasts. She broke the kiss and gave you a sultry smile. You simply stared at her and her cleavage.

"My, look at you." Kyouka said to you. "You must like my boobs, don't ya?"

She shoved them into your face. She was taller than you after all.

"Aw~ you look so cute in between my big boobs~" Kyouka said. "You can touch them if you want, babe~"

You grabbed her breasts and got your head out between them. She giggled as you were fondling her breasts. You felt your penis straining in your pants. You noticed that her hand was on your crotch. She peppered your neck and chest with kisses as she massaged your bulge. You moaned in response.

"K-Kyouka-senpai..." You moaned.

"Yeah babe?" She asked.

"I... I... never knew... how experienced you were... at this sort of... thing..." You said in between moans.

"Well... I am a prostitute, aren't I?" Kyouka asked.

"R-Right..."

She kept listening to your moans as though they were music to her ears. She occasionally licked you, making you shiver. She got you on the floor and she unbuckled your belt and lowered your pants to expose your raging erection. She licked her lips.

"Well, looks you might have to pay me extra for a cock like this~" Kyouka said before teasing the head with her fingers, leaving you moaning and gasping in pleasure.

Your body shuddered at her touch. She wrapped her hands around the shaft and started stroking it. You felt your cock twitch to her touch. Your moans make her smile.

"Do you like it when a girl does this to you?" Kyouka asked. "You like it when I stroke you like this, baby?"

"Y-Yes..." You moaned.

"Good, because this thing of yours could use some lube~"

She spat into her hand and stroked your cock with her saliva all over it, lubricating your cock. You felt more pleasure from this. She strokes you faster, making some wet fapping noises. She then started to touch your balls, making you feel even more pleasure.

"Your balls are getting heavier," Kyouka said. "Keep building that load up for me~"

She stopped stroking your cock.

"Alright, now why don't you just sit down and let me take care of that thing of yours~"

You sat down and she got on her knees before taking your cock into her cleavage. You moaned as you felt her mounds pressing against your cock. She starts to move her breasts up and down, making you moan as she presses her tits against your cock. She smiled as she heaves her chest with effort.

"Feels way better than my hands, right?" Kyouka asked. "Wait until I take you into my mouth or even my pussy~"

She continued to move her breasts up and down. You moaned as struggle to keep yourself together. Precum was leaking out of the tip. She licked it off the head of your cock.

"You're leaking precum already... good~" Kyouka said. "Hold it in for me, I want you to build that load for me for when you cum, ok?"

You moaned, feeling the pleasure growing. You felt your balls getting heavier. The pleasure was wracking your mind as felt yourself on the edge for her. She increased her pace, pushing you on the verge of orgasm. Your moans got louder and louder. She started to suck on your cock.

"K-Kyouka! I-I—!"

She pulled her face off your cock and looked at you.

"Go ahead and cum! Cover me with your cum!"

You moaned loudly as you orgasmed. You started to cover her breasts in your cum as she moaned.

"Fuck, you're cumming! I can feel your cock twitching in my cleavage~" Kyouka said.

She coaxed a little more of your load out of you until you came down from your orgasm.

"Fuck..." Kyouka said. "Guess I'll be taking you inside my pussy after all~"

She sat on top of you, straddling herself around you and pulling your hard cock toward her pussy.

"I'm gonna ride you until you empty your balls into me," Kyouka said. "Now let's get you in me already!"

She guides it to her pussy and sits on it, moaning as you did from the feeling of penetration. Her pussy was milking your cock, clenching it tightly. Her pussy felt so warm and wet for your cock. She started bouncing on top of you, moaning along with you.

"Ah fuck~! Your cock is stretching my pussy out! I can feel it kissing my womb!" Kyouka said. "I'm gonna get addicted to your dick at this rate!"

"K-Kyouka!" You moaned as she rode you.

She pressed her chest against yours, making you blush and moan even more.

"Fuck, your nerd cock feels so fucking good inside of me~ how could you hide a cock like this from me~?"

"W-Well—"

She kissed you and continued riding him. She didn't want to hear you talk now. All she wanted was to ride you until you cum deep inside her perfect cunt. You felt her pussy squeezing your cock so tightly. She was sucking you into her pussy. The pleasure addled your mind as the sensations kept coming. You moaned as she moaned. You unintentionally thrust your hips into hers. You grabbed her hips and pulled her down on your cock.

"Aah~! God, your cock feels amazing~!" Kyouka moaned.

You felt your cock twitching as you felt your balls tighten. She could feel you twitching madly inside her as your breath quickens.

"You're about to cum? Good~! I want you to cum deep inside of me~!" Kyouka said. "Cum inside my pussy and paint my womb white with your virgin seed!"

You groaned as you shot your load. You filled her womb with cum, shooting thick spurts of semen inside her. She moaned as she came on your cock. You kept cumming until you felt dry. She clings onto you for a second while you both catch a break.

After coming down from the orgasms, she got off of you and spread her lips, leaving you to watch as your seed drips out of her.

"God, you filled me up to the brim..." Kyouka said. "We should do this again sometime!"

You were panting, feeling exhausted. It took you a while to get yourself cleaned up and went to your next class without anyone suspecting anything.