Loving a Teacher and a Nurse

Request for LordDruid on AO3

You were called to the nurse's office. You entered the nurse's office to find nurse Reika Kitama in front of you. She was a blonde woman with a sexy-looking body with beautiful blue eyes.

She was wearing her white coat with a black top

She was wearing her white coat with a black top. You found the nurse to be a very attractive woman ever since you first came here. She graduated from medical school and came to this school to be its nurse. Some of the male students had taken a liking to her already, including you. She had fair skin, luscious curves, and perfect medium sized breasts. You would come to her whenever you wanted to confide in her.

Of course, she wasn't the only woman in the room with you.

With you was Hiroko Takashiro, your teacher in your art class

With you was Hiroko Takashiro, your teacher in your art class. She was a sexy redhead teacher that you found attractive as well. You would attend her lessons and pay a lot of attention to her. You would even study with her. She was kind and loving to her students. She had a very beautiful body too, but she doesn't show much of it with her clothes in the way. She is the advisor of the art club that you had joined.

You took every opportunity you could to see either of them, whether it was during or after school. Now here you are, in the same room as these two. Your mind was all over the place now that you were in a room with these two beautiful women.

"Ah, Y/N-kun, Takashiro-San, you're here," Kitami said. "I was waiting."

Kitami closes the blinds and she looks at you. She walks over to you with a confident smile on her face. You looked at her as she stood so close to you. You've been with Kitami before several times. Your heart still flutters whenever she got close to you. She was wearing a white lab coat over her black leather one-piece dress. You couldn't help but look at her legs covered in black thigh highs while she walked on her black high heels.

"Have you been eating well?" Kitami asked.

"Y-Yes, Kitami-sensei!" You answered. "So why did you call me and Hiroko-sensei here?"

"Because... there's something we need to discuss," Hiroko said.

You turned to look at your teacher. She was wearing a white shirt with dark purple jacket with white cuffs, a yellow bow-tied cravat around her white collar, and a red skirt. You could see her red lipstick coated lips and her green pearl earrings. She had her long black stockings that reach up to her thighs and some black high heels.