Innocent Shiraki

You were alone with Rika Shiraki, the student council president of the school.

She was one of the beautiful girls in school. She was the school's student council president who had a thing for you. You and her were both surprised when you both expressed your feelings for each other. You were the first to walk over to her and she kissed you. You felt warmth in your chest as you kissed back, fanning the flames of desire.

The both of you began to make out for a bit. She moaned a bit as she kissed you. She backed off suddenly.

"Y/N... you're hard..." Shiraki said.

"Y-Yeah..." You nodded.

You took off your pants to reveal your hard cock in front of her. She froze for a moment, looking at your erect member. She touched it and slowly stroked it, making you shiver.

"S-Shiraki-San... y-your hand feels so soft on my dick..." you said as she stroked you.

"Y/N... does this make you—?"

"Y-Yes," you quickly answered.

She continued to stroke your cock as you both looked into each other's eyes. You felt happy, looking into her eyes as she looked into your eyes. You whimper as she jerks you off. You wanted to contain yourself. You didn't want anyone else to know that Rika Shiraki of all people was giving you a handjob. You found it harder to hold your moans back as she jerks you off. She kissed you again, making you moan into her mouth as she jerked you off even faster.

Your cock began to throb more in her hand. Your heavy breathing tipped her off that you were close. You came in her hand after a little while longer. You bucked your hips into her hand as you came from her touch. She releases your cock and licked off the cum on her hand.

"I-It's so thick..." Shiraki said.

You noticed that liquid was coming down her thigh. You lift up her skirt and saw a wet spot where her panties were and removed them. Shiraki blushed as you looked down there.

"S-Shiraki... y-you're wet..." You said.

"D-Don't look down there, it's embarrassing..." Shiraki said.

You got over to her pussy and began to lick it, making her shiver and gasp. You grabbed her thighs and began to push your tongue into her wet folds, tasting her fluids while pleasuring her. She was stifling her moans. You kept licking away at her pussy, making her moan even more. You kept licking and licking, exploring her pussy with your tongue. Without warning, you felt her hands on your head as your head was suddenly pulled in between her thighs. She pushed her thighs against your head and held you there as she lets out a moan. Her pussy squirted all over your face. She released your head and rested on the table of the student council room.

She grabbed a box of tissues and wiped her fluids off of your face.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know what got into me..." Shiraki said.

"I-It's alright..." You said.

Your cock was hard for her and she noticed just how hard it became after you had eaten her out, which made her wetter. She took off all her clothes, exposing her naked body to you. You did the same thing and you had your clothes next to hers. You got over to her as she was up against the desk.

"Shiraki... I..." You fumbled over your words.

"It's alright..." Shiraki said. "I wouldn't mind if it's with you..."

She laid down on the desk and spread her pussy out in front of you. You got on top of her and pressed your cock at her entrance, making her gasp as she felt the tip. You thrust your hips forward, pushing your cock inside her. She yelped in pain as you penetrate her. You looked to see blood coming from her pussy.

"S-Shiraki-San..."

"D-Don't pull out..." Shiraki said. "I knew it would hurt the first time, b-but I'll manage..."

"Shiraki-San..." You said.

You begin to thrust slowly, moving back and forth, feeling her warm, tight insides caressing your cock. You whimpered as you moved your hips. She gasps as she felt you move inside her. You were doing it. You were fucking Shiraki, the student council president. You were fucking her wet, warm, and tight pussy with your cock.

She began to moan and you began to move faster, going into a moderate pace with her, moaning with her. You grabbed her breasts and started sucking on them, making her moan even more. You felt her hole getting tighter as you fucked her pussy and suckled on her tits. You were enjoying every part of her body. She moans your name as you continued to fuck her.

It wasn't long before she suddenly wrapped her legs around you and pulled you in. You were alarmed by this. You couldn't pull out from her like this and at the rate you were going, you were going to cum inside of her. You weren't sure if this was safe. You didn't have a condom on and you weren't sure if she was on the pill. You felt your cock throbbing inside her.

"Shiraki-San..." You said, looking at her in shock.

"Please," Shiraki said, looking at you in the eyes. "I want to feel you cum inside me..."

"But what if—"

"It's ok... I'm sure it's safe..." Shiraki said.

You began to pump your hips faster, making her moan and squirm around you as the tip of your cock kisses her cervix. You moaned along with her as you felt something building up inside your cock. Your balls were swelling and your cock was getting bigger around the base. The pressure was building up.

"Shiraki! Shiraki!" You moaned.

"Y/N!"

The two of you kept moaning and moaning. Your cock was twitching as precum was glowing. You felt like you were about to explode inside of her.

You thrust into her one last time and blew your load inside of her, crying out in pleasure with her. Your cum shot out into her womb, filling it up as you empty yourself inside of her.

You stayed inside of her, still pumping your cum into her, even as some of it began to trickle down from the base of your cock to your balls. You finally pulled out of her, watching as your seed spills out into the floor. The both of you lay down on the floor, basking in the afterglow of your creampie.

"That was amazing..." She said to you.

"Yeah..." You said.

Little did you know that someone had been recording the whole thing and had a devious smile on their face.