Demonic Virgin Love

Requested by Xiaolin2003 on AO3

You were being held down as you watched Inoue's thugs trying to get their hands on Kurumi Imari.  She was your childhood crush at school and you never got around to telling her how you felt. You were hoping to confess your feelings for her during the school-wide cultural festival, maybe even have your first time with her.

But then Inoue had to show up and catch you two while the whole school was distracted.

Now you were struggling to get them off you as they tried to rip Kurumi's clothes off. One of the straps to her suspenders were taken off.

"Kurumi-chan!" You cry out. "Stop it! Stop it! Let Kurumi-chan go!"

"Shut up!" One of his thugs punches you in the guts, making you cough out blood. "You had your chance with her! Just watch as your girlfriend get fucked like the damn whore she is!"

"N/N-kun!" Kurumi called out to you.

Inoue shoved her up against a wall. "Oh no, you're not going anywhere! Not until I'm done with you, that is!"

"Get off of me you freak!" Kurumi said, trying to get away from him.

He pinned her against the wall and you felt so helpless. His thugs began to hold her down as he began to unzip his pants.

"No! Stop!" Kurumi yelled.

"Don't bother calling for help, Shiraki ain't gonna save you this time!" Inoue said. "I wonder how you're boyfriend will react when he sees how much of a whore you really are!"

Just then, you roared at the top of your lungs and threw some of his guys off of you. He turned around, zipping his pants back up again, getting mad.

"What the hell did I say was gonna happen if you—!"

He stop and froze. He noticed that your hair looked different... like it turned into a more grey-violet color and it grew out to a point where it was long. He noticed that your stature had indeed changed. You seemed just as tall as he was. Your legs were longer. You raised your head to look at him and they had red scleras with silver eyes staring back at Inoue. You opened your mouth to reveal several rows of sharp teeth. There was a round object stuck the middle of the chest, just sitting in between the two pectoralis majors.

Within the blink of an eye, you began to beat the hell out of his thugs. You were moving too fast for him to even track your movements. You began to snap people's bones before twisting their limbs and breaking their ribs.

Before he even knew what happened, you had slammed his head down into the floor.

You look up and saw Kurumi looking at you with fear in her eyes. You released Inoue and immediately grabbed Kurumi before suddenly disappearing. No one at school noticed anything.

You had taken Kurumi to a 'safe' place.

Though in reality, it's more like you kidnapped her from school and took her to an abandoned warehouse where no one would find the both of you.

Kurumi was in your arms. You set her down and looked at her, trying to maintain some control over yourself. You could feel yourself being in a constant struggle to maintain control over this other half of yours. The transformation was not only painful to you, it was hard for your to control yourself in this form, as you would give into the baser instincts of said form frequently.

You didn't know when you had the ability to turn into a monster, but you, or at least a part of you knew that it was there. At first, you had been having terrible dreams. Soon enough, you put two and two together and found out that those dreams were memories of you turning into a monster doing terrible things to other people.