First Night

Chapter 17

"I do trust you"

"Then do as I say" He demanded "It's not that hard". He holds his hand out in front of me with my panties in his hand and I quickly grab them. I put them on and then He tries to help me get up from the bed but I move his hands away "Let me help you"

"Draco I can do it myself...I don't need your help"

"No trust me you'll need me t-"

"No. Draco."

"Fine...then put this on," He said as he throws his white button-up shirt to my face. I obeyed and I put on the shirt while he walks over to the double door that was in his foom....he was about to open the door when my legs fail me as soon as I get up from the bed and I fall to my knees.

"Fuck" I mumble underneath my breath...I look up from the floor and I see Draco turn around with a smile on his face before he walks over and kneels down in front of me.

"You're so stubborn. You know that right?" He says as He puts his figure underneath my chin and lifts it up so that am looking right into his eyes

"Whatever Draco. Just help me get up"

He moves his hand and then stands up "Why? I enjoy seeing you on your knees"

"Of course you do," I say while I roll my eyes. I grab the bed to help m stand up and then I suddenly feel his arms on my back and legs before he picks me up and then carries me like a baby towards the door. My arms were wrapped around his neck as I looked into his face that was slightly covered by his wavy hair...He wasn't looking at me...he looked right in front of him so I placed my head against his chest as he continued to walk.

When we make it to the door somehow he ends up opening it with me still in his arms...the chilly air from outside hits me as soon as we walked into what I soon realized was his balcony. There was a black armchair and he sat down with me now sitting on his lap.

"Why are we out here?"

"Just wait for it," He said with a tiny smile on his face "Are you cold?"

"umm...It's a bit chilly" I respond as I cuddle in closer to him.

"Accio Blanket," He said as he slightly raised his voice and an Emerald blanket that was on the side table came flying towards us.

As soon as he grabs it he quickly covers me with it...the warmth coming from his body and the blanket was causing me to feel drowsy. I struggle to keep them open and Draco quickly looked down at me.

"You're not falling asleep, are you? Come one just a couple of minutes left. I promise"

"Well tell me something so that I don't fall asleep...I don't even know what we're waiting for"

"Okay, whatever...I guess I'll ask you something"

"Good," I say as I try to get more comfortable with my head now on his shoulder

"Don't be mad but Blaise kinda told me about Noah..."

Hearing his name come out of his mouth made my head skip a beat...he pauses for a while to get a reaction out of me. "Can we not talk about him?" I Said right away

"What did he do that you can't even talk about him? Tell me about you and him"

Flashback
(First Week in Paris)

I couldn't wrap my head on what just happened...I was invited to a beach party by this guy named Gabriel and what I assumed to be his girlfriend...we were drinking when suddenly Gabriel got punched in the face by this random guy which started a huge fight between everyone at the party and I got pushed by accident causing me to land on a beer bottle and get a big cut on the side of my arm.