"I'm All Yours"

Chapter 24

____________________________________

As I walked down the stairs with Draco's hand on my waist I thought about how everything has changed since I got here in Hogwarts. For the first time, I had friends, and I've finally been having a good time but deep down I felt like I didn't deserve this...that I didn't deserve to be happy.

"Finally! It took you long enough" Blaise quickly pauses and looks me up and down causing Draco's hand to once again tightens around my wait he clears his throat and then continues"...lots of people have been starting to arrive"

Students from Hogwarts...well the Slytherin were rushing where the second living room was.

"Let's go" Draco demanded as he grabbed my hand and walked past Blaise.

Not letting go of my hand until we made it to where everything was set up.

The second we got in there his hand was no longer grabbing mine.

Marcus and Theo walk up to us right away.

"Riddle" Marcus nods towards me before he turns to face Draco.

Theo who was standing in front of me looks me up and down before he chuckles. Not engaging in Marcus and Draco's conversation

"What's so funny?" I question him

"Nothing...just questioning the decision that Marcus made. on not letting you join the team. I wouldn't mind spending more time with you"

"Really?" I laugh while shaking my head. Knowing that Draco just wanted to pull me away from Theo immediately

"Of course. So I wouldn't mind giving you some private lessons" He smirks " of quitch of course"

"You wouldn't mind?" I laugh again

"No, I woundt...I could make time"

"Oh, how honored I'd be" I sarcastically say "Here's the thing Nott...I'd squash you like a bug in quidditch"

I start walking past him but before I could completely pass he stops me

Our eyes meet

"I'd like to see you try, Riddle" He whispers before he turns his attention away from me and to the two boys

I slightly laugh as I make my way towards where the drinks were at.

As I poured myself a drink...for a split second I was taken back to that night. That damn Party and...Gabe. And then suddenly just as fast as I pictured that night I was brought back to right now. My breath is heavy and unsteady.

I calm myself as I tried to catch my breathing trying to act normal and not trip over myself since I didn't want to spill my drink, the bodies of other students slightly pushing me.

I had lost focus and had forgotten where Draco was standing. I try my best to find him but it was more difficult considering that half of the people were much taller than me.

Then out of nowhere I spot the slightest bit of Platinum blond hair in the distance and I walked towards him but he starts walking away with Theo, not noticing me.

I follow them. Not even thinking about it. They walk up some stairs that I believed led to the wine room but I didn't walk up the rest. Instead, I stayed on the steps. High enough for the music to sound less loud but just far enough to hear the two boys talk.

"Are you serious?!"

"Nott. Weave been through this already" Draco says right away, sounding frustrated