Dares

ϟ Chapter 22 ϟ

A/n: Let's pretend It hasn't been more than a month since I last posted:)

Also, S/O to mayaaflower for helping me with this chapter <3

"What's going on with you," Draco asked again

"I already told all of you! I'm not going to talk about this anymore" I turn around and start to walk away but he grabs my arm and quickly turns me around to look at him

"I said don't lie to me" He pulls me in closer to him.

"I'm not lying! Now go set up for the party" I try to yank my hand from his hold around my arm but he tightens his grasp

"Do you think I'm stupid enough to believe that?"

"No I don't Draco but you must be if you think I'm going to tell you anything when you can't tell me anything that's going on with you. So let. go of .my. arm"

Which he does when he realizes I'm not messing around.

"Now can we just set up everything for this bloody party?" I question him as I pick two bags that were filled with muggle snacks.

He stays silent and does the same, picking up the other two bags that Blaise had sat on the ground from when they entered and we both walked into the kitchen and take everything out of the bags.

Draco then calls out for Pansy and Blaise, who appeared not soon after to help set up.

Having flashbacks of Noah was never something unusual but lately, I had slowly been forgetting about him...And now out of nowhere? and to make this worse Draco wanted me to tell him what was happening to me...I hated how he expected me to open up to him when he won't tell me a simple thing about himself... he was a stranger to me... I knew nothing about him but even though I didn't, I still felt close to him.

Blaise was in charge of putting charms to make flashing lights and smoke around the manor. Draco moved the furniture around in the living room to make it even bigger for people to dance in. Pansy and I were in charge of putting the snacks in bows, setting out drinks, and putting an enchantment on them that made them refill when they were empty.

After a while, we all finished doing what was needed to do and the boys went to get changed into their swimwear. While Pansy had a bottle of wine in one hand and scotch whisky in the other. I had 4 wine glasses, two on each hand.

We both made our way to the part of the manor that had the indoor pool. I've never seen any of these rooms since I've been here. We were passing by all these other rooms and I was completely lost but Pansy knew exactly where she was going.

Soon we made it to what seemed like the end of the manor. The doors to the pool were glass which allowed us to see the inside and when we walked in, I was amazed by how beautiful it looked. The room was all glass which allowed us to see outdoors into the cold winter evening as well.

The extremely large pool was filled with water and then I noticed the underground jacuzzi.

"We are defiantly going in there first"  I point to the jacuzzi