Welcome

A/N~ The first few chapters are really bad and short, but my writing get better and longer after the first few chapters. Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoy!
A

/N~ July 4th 2021: This story is under editing and chapters that dont have (ϟ ✫)  are not how I would like them to be so bare with me <3

Chapter one

"I'm pleased to announce that we have A new student joining us this year!" Professor Dumbledore announced "Here goes nothing," I tell myself as I turn to face the doors of the great hall. Feeling like if My heart could stop beating from how nervous I was.

What if I am put in Slytherin like my father? Will everyone think I'm here to finish what my father didn't have the balls to finish himself?

My life has always been about my father and never about me...I know that seens selfish but just because of his mistakes and what terrible things he has done people seem to always think the worst of me. I never wanted to come to Hogwarts but I thought I was finally time to face my fear... But I guess I was wrong.  I held my head high trying not to show weakness but it gets more and more difficult as every second passed. 

I snap myself back to reality, I wasn't ready to face this fear...I wanted to leave and not come back. Without thinking about it even more I start walking away from the closed great hall doors but then the door slowly opened and I had no choice, turn around now facing all of the people in the Great Hall and the first person I See is Harry Potter. I try to avoid eye contact but I couldn't help it... I could see his scar threw his messy hair. I felt guilty for all that my father had done to him and his family, I look away quickly before he noticed I was staring

My eyes move to the other side of the great hall and see someone out the corner of my eye, I slightly turn my head towards him, a tall boy with platinum blond hair his eyes staring into mine, I instantly feel my heart drop to my stomach... I am not sure why but he made me even more nervous then I already was...which I didn't even think was possible.

Thoughts start flying through my head all at once, I had a feeling that I knew him...He seemed to familiar. I then remember that I'm starring at him, I then look away quickly otherwise it's going to make this even more awkward. I start walking a bit faster towards the front where all of the Professors were, trying to get this over with.

I finally reach the sorting hat and quickly sit on a stool that was placed where everyone could see me... Dumbledore introduces me right away  "Everyone please give a round of applause to Elizabeth Riddle!"...and just like I had expected everyone in the great hall started whispering causing my heart to sink once again "He has a daughter?" "A Riddle?!" "I bet I can tell you what house she'll be in"  I felt as if that moment lasted forever but eventually The hat is put on my head and said...

"Slytherin!" My worst fear has come true... I was sorted into Slytherin just like my father, I mean what did I expect I am His daughter. Get up from the sorting hat and give a small smile to Professor Dumbledore trying to hide the terrible feeling that I have. He had placd his hand on my shoulder   and with the other he shows me the table. I turn and start walking to the Slytherin table with my head held high and I see all their faces staring at me...watching every step that I took. I end up sitting somewhere random on the table away from most of the people.

He continued giving a speech but if I'm being honest I wasnt paying attention and when he was finished chattering contiued around the great hall. Noticing that their little eyes kept looking me...like if they were waiting for me to use the death curse on one of the students.

I then see this group of girls walking my way and they end up sitting with me. I give a small smile as they sit down but that smile soon goes away when the first girl speaks.

"Looks like we have another pathetic bitch in our house. I don't believe your a Riddle, their is just no way...I mean...look at you" The other girls start laughing at her comment . I was about to defend myself when I hear a loud voice yell "Bloody hell pansy grow the fuck up and leave her alone" I then turn and see The boy with his platinum blond hair from earlier. Everyone at the Slythering table turned to look at him also making sure not to make another sound. Pansy scoffs while rolling her eyes at me before she walks away leaving me alone again.

How was this chapter?

Don't forget to leave a vote <3

Happy Thanksgivings everyone!