The Silk Dress

I couldn't add the header :(

ϟ Chapter 23 ϟ

"Hell no. What the fuck is wrong with you. There is no way you're going to ki-"

"Whoa Whoa Whoa," Blaise says immediately "Hold on a minute. Elizabeth and I, kissing, might help this be fair. You know since you slept with my girlfriend"

No one says anything after that. Draco rolls his eyes and leans back while the rest of us look at each other before Blaise stands up and walks towards Draco and I, stopping in front of me and stretching out his hand.

I look over at Pansy and she nods to reassure me that it was okay with her.

Draco on the other hand said nothing. He just sat back, his jaw clenching as he looked at Blaise. I grabbed his hand and got up, our faces closer than they have ever been before.

I could tell he didn't know where to grab me so I lifted my hands, cupping his face and slightly pulling him down to my height.

His hands wrapped around my waist, our lips then brushing against each other for a mere moment before his soft lips touched mine

Our lips danced in perfect rhythm together. There was nothing special about this kiss. He wasn't a bad kisser. He was rather but I knew deep down that the only person I wanted to kiss right now was Draco.

He was all I thought about as me and Blaise kissed.

And Yes, I was kissing one of my closest friends and this excited me but knowing that The platinum-haired boy was looking at us made me feel something in my lower stomach.

Finally tearing apart, we both look into each other's eyes once again, and then out of nowhere we both slowly start smiling, our smiles turn into pure laughter coming from both of us.

My hands fell from grabbing his neck and that was that we just had our first kiss...In front of Draco and Pansy.

Our laughter was soon cut short by Pansy standing up, making him turn around to face him then grabbing his hand "Well we're off...See you in a while" She says with a wink and a smile on her face before she drags Blaise out of the Jacuzzi along with her.

I suddenly felt cold hands on my waist out of nowhere, turning me around right away as he waits for Pansy and Blaise to leave the room.

"What are you doing?" I say as I look down at his hands but as soon as he hears the door closing he grabs the back of my neck and pulls me closer inches away from his face, grabbing a fist full of hair before he forcefully pulls it to the side.

"You're enjoying this aren't you?" He slowly whispers into my ear while pulling my hips closer with his other hand "Trying to make me Jealous with my best Mate. Pathetic"