The party #2

Chapter 6

"Are you scared riddle?" they say as I turn to face them

"Of course not Malfoy" I spat back

"Prove it," he says with a smirk as he looks right into my eyes

"I would much rather kiss anyone in this room but you," I say quickly to sound certain of what am saying but Am shocked by what he just said but I don't let it show...I look around and see pansy giving me the death stare, This was a chance to get back at pansy and to prove Draco wrong... it's a win-win.

I look back at Draco who has a smirk on his face...I then get up from where I was sitting which makes Draco's face turn nervous when he realized I was going to do it...I don't stop and think about what am doing for a minute this was perfect. I notice how he is sitting with his legs out in front of him...I know exactly what to do.

I start walking towards him now as he tenses up when I was right in front of him, I put my legs on each side of his stretched out legs and sit on his lap...I run my hand down his chest and stop before it goes any closer to his growing erection, I could see that his eyes were not filled with anger anymore...they were filled with pure lust and hungry for my lips. I get closer to his neck and start to lay soft kisses up his neck making my way up to his defined Jaw. I stop when I reach his lips so that I could see his beautiful grey eyes but before I could even move far from his lips, he's run out of patience and grabs my waist and pulls me right under his erection which I could feel right under my heat as he smashed his lips onto mine, let out a small gasp when he moves one of his hands from my waist to my neck, his cold rings touching me, sending a shock through my body as he roughly tightens his hands around my neck and pulls my face closer to his deepening the kiss. Our tongues dancing with each other perfectly...making me forget about everything and everyone around us...everything felt perfect.

But then out of Nowhere someone pushes my back causing Draco to fall backward with me still on him, I was about to pull away from our kiss to confront whoever just touched me but Draco pulls me back in and starts kissing me again but with more passion and more hunger.

But that didn't last long...I felt someone grab my arm and pull me off of Draco finally ending our kiss leaving Draco panting on the ground trying to catch his breath...I instantly yank my arm from whoever was grabbing it, and I turn to face them.

This bitch...

"What the fuck is wrong with you Parkinson? Did you not have enough earlier?" I say with a smile on my face, ready for what was about to happen.

"Get off of him you fucking whore, he's mine!" she says trying to act tough

"Am No-"

"Wait...Am I supposed to care?" I say, quickly interrupting Draco

"Well obviously you don't care, you bloody homewrecker," she says as she gets closer to me

I roll my eyes and cross my arms before I respond "It was a fucking game, Parkinson, it's not like I made the bottle land on him, its not a big deal"

"You don't think am that fucking stupid? This wasn't the first time I've seen you two together!"

"What the hell are you tal-" I get interrupted right before I could finish my sentence