Partners

Chapter 4

I was back home, I felt darkness all over me, my heart pounding so hard That I thought it was going to come out of my chest. I walk around my back yard and I see the figure of a person from afar but I couldn't make out their face. I walk toward the person and as I get closer I can finally make out their face, It was my father...as he walks towards me I couldn't move I was frozen, I couldn't run.

"Crucio!" He yells as he points his wand at me.

I fall to my knees, screaming in pain

Pain all over my body is all I felt... The pain of 1,000 knives being stabbed into your body all at once while being electrocuted, Tears running down my cheeks, "p-plea" is the only sound that could come out of my mouth before I all goes black.

Am on the ground just lying there paralyzed from the pain I just felt, Until my father hovers over me, he kneels down and tightly grabs my throat not allowing a single breath escape. He starts smiling as I try to pull his hand away from my neck. He finally let's go but he grabs his wand and then yells "Avada Ked-"

I suddenly wake up gasping for air holding my throat, It felt so real... it was just like how I was treated by my father back home. Tears start pouring down my cheeks, I try to wipe them away but the steady stream of tears kept on falling. I hated feeling like this... I hated how my father treated me.

I was still crying but more softly, I tried making it stop by slamming my face into my pillow but that just made it worst...

My Sadness soon turned into anger toward my father.

_______________________________________

Draco Malfoy

I couldn't sleep at all, My mind was full. I couldn't stop but wonder if Elizabeth had taken what I left on her doorstep, so I start walking towards her dorm room. I stop when I hear crying coming from her room, I start walking slowly towards the door trying to make the smallest amount of noise.

I stop at her door debating whether to walk in, I then jump at the sound of her scream trying to be minimized by something. I wanted to walk in and wrap my arms around her.

What the fuck Draco? Stop! I tell myself as I walk away knowing I can't be around her.

Fuck. Why does she make me feel like this? I'll just end up hurting her even more!

I waited till 4 a.m to go check up on Her, Its been an hour since I heard her crying. I made it to her room and carefully opened the door. There she was... peacefully sleeping, dry tears on her cheeks. I kneel next to her bed, a smile forming on my face. I couldn't help it I've never seen anything so perfect.

I didn't stay long and I soon went back to my dorm room... I couldn't risk getting caught in there with her.

______________________________________________

Elizabeth Riddle

I get woken up by the suns light beaming through my curtains, I was exhausted from last night I barely got any sleep. I slowly get up from my bed and get ready for the day. I didn't even try to look good today. I just put my hair into a bun, I put on my white button-up shirt and my black shirt which was still short with my Slytherin robe, I did my eyeliner and put some mascara on. And just like that, I was out the door, I was early to breakfast today there was only a couple of people at the tables including Draco.