Riddle

Chapter Two

After dinner I was shown to my dorm room by the prefect, I had my own dorm room because everyone else was doubled. I unpack all my belongings and decorate my room a little until I end up falling asleep. I soon wake up hearing talking outside my room. I bundle myself up with my blankets because it was freezing and walk towards the door and open it.

I see the boy with platinum blond hair again talking to another boy. They stare at me for a minute or two until the dark skin boy says "Hi I'm Blaise!, and this is-" He gets interrupted " I'm Malfoy... Draco Malfoy" Blaise rolls his eyes.

"I'm Elizabeth," I say letting out a little giggle. "Well we just wanted to let you know that breakfast is served at 7 ," says Blaise

"Alright, thank you!" I say happily with a smile as Blaise and Draco walk away. I was closing my door until I felt something in between the door... It was Draco's foot... He pushed the door open and says " So your a Riddle?" He asks

"Obviously did you not hear Dumbledore" I Sneer. As he rolls his eyes he says "It's just a simple question, No need for you to get all defensive...Riddle"

He then winks and walks away not allowing me to speak, I fucking hate when people call me by my last name. I slam the door and head to my bathroom to shower. After I showered I go to my dresser and pull out my uniform and put it on, I soon realized that The skirt was short. "Of course this is happening to me... for fucks sake"  I try to pull it down as much as I Could but it didn't even make a difference.

I see the clock and see that its almost time for breakfast, I rush doing my make up and just brush my hair. I was going out the door until I saw I wasn't wearing shoes "Cmon Elizabeth get yourself together" I run back and put my shoes on fast. I didn't want to be the last one entering the great hall but of course, with my luck I was. As soon as I enter every eye is on me.

I know I'm a fucking Riddle but come on let me fucking breath for once, I thought as I start walking towards the Slytherin table while Looking at the ground. Suddenly I crash into someone and the next thing I know I'm on the ground.

I look up to see Harry and 2 other people standing over me, Harry reaches out for my hand to help me up. I grab his hand and we stare at each other for a minute until the girl interrupts introducing herself "I'm Hermione Granger"

"I'm Elizebeth Ridd-" I didn't want to finish, I look back to the ground

"I'm harry and this is Ron" Harry says with a smile.

I was surprised on how nice he was being considering who my father was.

"Nice to meet you all," I try to say with a smile

"I'm sorry for bumping into you," Harry says after

I start laughing "No I'm sorry it was my fault I wasn't paying attention"

"Well we should probably get going We were just heading to hagrid" Hermione says laughing as well

I nod and walk away I reach the Slytherin table all eyes on me looking at me in disgust.  I roll my eyes and sit down. But of course, DRACO had to walk towards me and sit in front of me.

"What were you doing talking to that filthy Mudblood and those blood traitors?" I ignore him putting food on my plate. He then grabs my wrist to stop me from grabbing more.

"Answer when I'm fucking talking to Riddle" he says I try to pull my hand away from his grasp while saying "fuck off Malfoy" He pulls my hand back and tightens his grip on my wrist.

"let go of my fucking hand" I yell trying to pull my hand away but it was no use he was obviously stronger than me.

"Not until you answer my question," he says with a grin on his face. I use my other hand to grab his tie and pull him in closer, our faces inches away from each other. We were practically breathing the same air until I whisper  "None.of your.fucking.business"

Then I pull my hand away from his grasp and walk away realizing everyone just saw me do that.

As I'm walking back to my dorm room I hear steps behind me and I automatically knew who it was. I turn around to confront him to find him closer to me than I thought. He grabs me and forcefully pins me onto a wall traping me in between his arms starring into my eyes.