Preparation

(y/n) arrives one 21st floor and steps out of the teleport gate. As usual, his arrival attracts a fair bit of attention. (y/n) ignores it all and steps down into the town square.

(y/n) walks the streets, taking in the sights and sounds of the small city. Merchants try to push their wares while adventurers and housewives alike haggle fiercely.

As (y/n) strolls, he senses a familiar presence. (y/n) stops and turns, coming face to face with Argo The Rat.

Argo: "About time you showed up. Let's go somewhere more, private."

(y/n) nods and follows behind the small girl. After a few minutes of walking, they arrive in a small alley where they could conduct their business away from prying eyes.

Argo: "So, what is it you need this time?"

(y/n): "I need more information on Lady Clementine."

Argo cringes at the mention of her name.

Argo: "That psycho again? You actually gonna take her out this time?"

(y/n): "She made things personal this time..."

Argo: "I see... In that case, I'll tell you what I know."

(y/n): "How much?"

Argo smiles.

Argo: "Who said anything about payment? I'll do this one for free."

(y/n): "Thank you."

Argo: "Don't expect me to hand out anymore freebies!"

(y/n) chuckles

(y/n): "Of course not, Rat."

Argo rolls her eyes before swiping open her menu.

Argo: "Word is, she and her buddies started up some kind of murder guild. They perform assassinations."

(y/n): "A murder guild?"

Argo nods before explaining further

Argo: "There have been rumors going around about PKers grouping up and forming guilds. My contacts call them Murder Guilds."

(y/n): "Clementine's isn't the only one?"

Argo: "No, lot's of them have been cropping up recently. Chief among them a small guild called Laughing Coffin."

(y/n) holds his chin and nods

(y/n): "What else can you tell me?"

Argo: "There was a recent sighting on the 29th floor."

(y/n): "The frontlines? She's looking for a new target..."

Argo: "That's what I thought too. I sent a contact up there yesterday to check things out. They haven't found anything."

(y/n): "Yet. They haven't found anything yet."

Argo: "Sure."

(y/n): "Anything else you can tell me?"

Argo: "Yeah, let me show you this..."

Sparks fly as Mercy deflects an attack from a wolfman. She lunges forward and jabs her dagger into its side, inflicting bleed. Before the beast can react, Mercy backflips and kicks it in the face, forcing it to stumble back.

The wolfman tries to recover but fails when a spear tipped axe is impaled through its chest. Holden roars as he heaves the large beast into the air, holding up while its impaled on his axe. Holden then drops the wolfman to the ground and crushes its head under his steel boot.