0

Lady Xingqiu of The Feiyun House. A perfect candidate as a wife of a nobleman. Sadly Xingqiu's parents rejected all of the proposals. Many were heartbroken.

But Xingqiu was glad. Xingqiu wasn't attracted to them. Xingqiu wanted to wait and find a real true love just like in the books. Oh maybe he read too many books? Maybe.

"Wait did the they just said "he"?"

Yes my dear readers. I said "he". For lady Xingqiu.. is not a lady. How? Well let me take you on a tour to the past!

There was a family. They had their first son. The parents were celebrating in joy. They loved their son very much. They raised him so he would be able to take over once he's of age.

Now the mother is pregnant with a second child. The son was very excited since he is going to get a new sibling that he could play with. But when the baby is about to be born his parents already sent him off to study abroad in Sumeru. A land of knowledge.

The parents were shocked to see that their second child was also a boy. But he was very small. The parents raised the boy almost the same as they raised their first son.

But then they noticed that their second son has potentials that could rival his older brother. They worry that their first son would be unhappy if their second son was to be the heir.

So they changed the way they raised him. Instead of wearing pants they told him to wear dresses. They even hired a private teacher to shape him to be like a young lady. His feminine and small figure helped to conceal his real gender.

Every records about The Feiyun House having a second son was burned and none were left. They paid a bit extra for the servants to keep quiet about it and spread rumours that the second child of Feiyun was a girl.

When the first son finally came home he was greeted by a cute 'girl' with navy blue hair. He instantly knew that this was his little sibling. His 'sister'. He rushes to the 'girl' and lifted her. He spun around until his mother told him to stop.

"I know you are excited to meet your little sister but please don't make her dizzy. She still has dancing lessons after this"

"Oh ahaha sorry. So what is her name?"

"Xingqiu. Xingqiu of The Feiyun House"

He smiled towards the 'girl' and bowed.

"Nice to meet you Xingqiu. I am your brother"

Xingqiu smiled sweetly and bowed too in a ladylike way.

"Nice to meet you too older brother"

And now here we have "Lady" Xingqiu of The Feiyun House. Amongst those rejected men there were those who haven't even tried their luck yet. Or haven't even met Xingqiu yet for they come from another nation.

Watch as they try to win his heart. Who will win Xingqiu's heart? Who knows~