Trip To Liyue

"Can I bring some of my sweet flowers Mister Albedo? I need to check on them daily so.."

"Of course Sucrose. But make sure you don't bring too much. Only the necessary ones"

"O-of course!"

The mint haired girl ran off to her lab to prepare her stuff. Albedo was packing glass bottles, vials, strange liquids, ingredients, etc. Into his bag carefully and made sure to wrap some of them with paper and cotton. He doesn't want any of them to break.

A young man wearing common Mondstadtians clothes entered after knocking.

"Master Albedo at what time are we departing?"

"Early morning. We want to get there as soon as possible so the Inns aren't already packed full from visitors coming for the celebration"

"Okay! But why are we going there when it will be so busy?"

Albedo zipped up his equipment bag and turn towards Timaeus.

"Simple. There'll probably many merchant families visiting there. Some might sell rare plants or animal parts. And the local vendors would have a discount because of the festival. It's a good opportunity for us to gather ingredients only found in Liyue regions"

"Woah! I didn't know that.. you sure get a lot of news from Liyue lately"

Albedo's thoughts suddenly shifted towards the 'girl' he met in Liyue.

'She sent me invitations to the party as her guests... I couldn't just refuse it since it was a once a year occasion. And just like I said before it would be a great opportunity for us-'

"Master Albedo? Master Albedo!"

Albedo shook his head and focused back to Timaeus.

"Ah sorry I was lost in thought. And Timaeus shouldn't you be packing your clothes? I know you packed your equipments but your clothes and necessities..."

"That's right! I'll head home first then! Have a nice evening Master!"

"You too Timaeus"

The man walks out of the building to go home. It was now only Albedo and Sucrose in there. Sucrose being in her lab packing up.

Albedo decided to take his sketchbook to pass the time. He's waiting for Sucrose to finish so he could lock the door before going home himself.

"Mister Albedo I'm done! Sorry I took so long! I couldn't find some of my notes earlier so I have to search it first"

"It's fine Sucrose. Don't forget to pack your clothes and other necessities too at home"

"Y-yes Mister Albedo! Goodnight!"

Sucrose walked out leaving Albedo alone. He sigh and prepare to lock the building. He took a glance at what he does since his mind was in many places at one time.

His eyes widened when he realised that he drew that young 'lady' from Liyue. Xingqiu's backside was drawn while the head was looking at something behind.

Albedo closed the sketchbook and shook his head. His mind has been filled with Xingqiu lately.

He tidies up everything and finally locks the building. Walking home with his sketchbook. The picture was never out from his mind.

He suddenly remembered. If they were going to the celebration they need to pack some nice clothes too. He facepalmed because now he has to go to each of the two's house to tell them.

"Wait should we bring our own or should we dress in Liyuean attire?"

(Note: Yahoo~ sorry for the short chapter but I really have no idea how to continue this little Albedo POV since it's just him thinking about Xingqiu and the alchemists are preparing to go to Liyue-

Next chapter is longer I promise)