[Electro]

"Lady Xingqiu! Don't run off without us!"

The young "lady" giggled as he run to the woods leaving his maids confused and scared.

"Lady Xingqiu!? Lady Xingqiu!!??"

Xingqiu hid behind a tree and waited for the maids to pass by. Once he heard nothing he step out of his hiding place.

He walked and walked until he heard whimpers from a bush. He stepped closer and checked inside. It was a small wolf who seemed hurt.

Xingqiu knew they were dangerous and if the parents were around he would have to fight or flee. But he can't stand watching it bleed like that and leave.

He carefully petted the head to calm it down. Then he used his hydro power to heal the wounds. The wolf stopped shaking and moved closer to Xingqiu slowly.

It happily wags it's tail and push it's head softly at Xingqiu's hand. A sign of trust. Xingqiu smiled and continue to pet the wolf.

"There you are!"

Xingqiu was startled by the voice and was pinned to the ground with a dagger to his throat.

"What did you do to my brother?"

"I d-didn't do anything!"

He was scared. The blade was almost touching his skin. But then the small wolf tugged the clothes of the unknown boy. The boy turned around and 'listened' to the wolf.

He then nodded and got off of Xingqiu. He offered Xingqiu a hand. He hesitantly took it.

"Sorry. I shouldn't be rude to girls. Especially ones that helped my family"

"It's fine-"

"Lady Xingqiu! Oh it's getting dark.. if we can't find her we're dead!"

"Ah I need to go now. I'm sorry our meeting is short"

Xingqiu did a quick bow and ran to where he heard his maids are.