Clingy Xingqian

(WARNING: Xingqiu's older brother wasn't revealed in the game yet so I'm going to use a headcanon for it. So here we go with Xingqian!

Also the picture above is my headcanon of Xingqiu's older brother. I made it with Picrew)

(EDIT: the picture once again didn't show up. What is wrong with Wattpad)

"Qiu you're finally out!"

Xingqiu felt himself getting picked up by his brother and the both of them spun around.

"Oh I miss you sooo much!"

"B-brother please put me down... I feel dizzy"

"Oh sorry about that!"

Xingqian put him down and hold onto him for a bit seeing his dizzy state.

"I thought you would mature through all these years but you stayed the same"

Xingqian pouted and pinched both of Xingqiu's cheeks.

"Oh come on you know it's because I missed you so so much. One week business trip to Inazuma felt so long!"

Xingqiu sweatdropped and patted his brother's shoulder.

"I'm sure it wasn't that bad Qian"

"But it was! Especially when not being near you!"

Xingqian hugged him tightly making it hard to breathe for Xingqiu.

"B-.. brother... Air-"

"Ah sorry! Qiu are you alright!?"

When his brother released him he gasped for air and coughed a bit.

"I-I'm fine... Don't worry"

"Oh I've hurt you! I'm such a bad brother! I should be punished for my crime!"

Xingqian kneeled dramatically and Xingqiu only sigh and shook his head.

"Brother please stand up... You've done this how many times already"

"But it's true! I've hurt my one and only precious little sister! I could never be forgiven! Never!"

Xingqiu let out another sigh. This one longer than the one before. He already know why his brother is acting this dramatically. Xingqian wants to drag him out to hangout somewhere with the excuse of "apologizing".

"Where do you want to take me this time?"

Xingqian smirked knowing he had won and took Xingqiu's hand. He smiled and walked out the front door with Xingqiu in tow.

"Oh it's a lovely place! It's not too far from here so we can just walk there!"

"Alright but whatever we're doing you're covering for us both"

"I know~ I know~"

"I really didn't expect this..."

Xingqian led him to a stall selling candy on sticks. He ordered two of them and asked one to be shaped specially for Xingqiu.

When the man gave the two of them their candy Xingqiu stared at it for a while. It was shaped like a rabbit.

"It's cute right? I heard they're popular with the kids right now. I wanted you to try some since I figured you never went out by your own anyway"

"H-hey! I sometimes visit my friends you know!"

"You only visit Lady Yunjin or those three pyro ladies. Other than them you've got no other friends that are close enough for you to have regular visits"

Xingqiu pouted and turn his head away from Xingqian. Xingqian chuckled and pinched his cheek.

"Oh come on~ I was just joking Qiuqiu~"

"Hmph! You said I have little friends but look in the mirror! You've got no friends unless they're business partners"

Xingqian felt a jab to his heart when Xingqiu mentioned that.

"Qiu~! That's so meaaaan!"

"Look who started it first!"

Xingqian tried to hug him but Xingqiu pushed him away.

"Not now Qian we're in public!"

"I don't care! What's wrong with hugging my sister!? If they dare say things about you I'll make sure they won't speak again!"

"Qian please... It's to save your face..."

"I don't care! I LOVE MY LITTLE SISTER SOOO MUCH!"

Everyone in the area definitely heard that. They could only giggle as they saw the Xing siblings' acts. Xingqiu blushing saying he was embarrassed and Xingqian sticking his tongue out to show that he won.

'They really never change'

That's what everyone thought.

Xingqiu having enough embarrassment for today and stomped back home. Xingqian running after him shouting apologies.

"Aww what cute siblings. Reminds me of Lumine..."

The blonde boy looks at the time and then hurried back to where he was going.

"Ah I can't be late right now. I've spent too much time outside. The prince would be angry if I'm not there with his tofu"