[Cryo]

Chongyun was just minding his own business. Running errands and such. Just normal everyday work. He suddenly spotted one of his friends Xiangling who was talking to three other girls.

One in red. One in brown. And one in blue. He know the first two. They were part of the "Three Fires of Liyue". But the one in blue.. he never saw her. She stood out from the rest by being the only blue themed one. Like moon amongst the stars. She was pretty though.

Xiangling noticed her friend not that far from them. She saw that he was staring at her friend Xingqiu and smiled mischievously.

"Chongyun! If you like her then come and greet her! Don't just stand there like a creep! Come here!"

Chongyun was surprised when Xiangling called him. The other girls were now looking at him. The one in the blue with a surprised face.

He walked closer and greeted them but then made an excuse to go after a small chat.

"Oya~ Qiu got another admirer~"

"Hahaha I feel bad man.. if he ever tried to send a letter to ask for your hand then your parents would just reject him too like the others. He's a pretty nice guy to have around though"

"But he surely can't handle the heat that well especially when there's literally three pyro around him and a blazing sun above. But I think he'll be a perfect pair for you Xingqiu! You're hydro afterall!"

"Aww I'm so jealous... Almost no one understands me or even admires me.."

"Well maybe if ya stop making jokes about death and funeral more people would like ya Tao"

The others laughed at Xinyan's words while Hu Tao pouted and crossed her arms.