[Pyro]

"Bennett! I heard you and Fischl were chosen by the Crown Prince to accompany him to Liyue. Congratulations!"

"Thanks Barbara!"

"But please be careful.. I won't be there to heal you like usual you know"

"Don't worry. I can handle it myself"

"I.. I know.. I'm just worried because of your bad luck and all.."

Bennett patted the girl's head and laughed.

"Oh come on now. I've already gotten used to it. They don't even come that much anymore"

"But-"

"Don't worry! I'll be fine! Anyway my dads are calling me. See you later Barbara!"

The girl could only sigh and waved back at her friend.

"Bye.."

Bennett walked towards his dads. They were congratulating him and such. Bennett was happy he could make them proud even with his bad luck.

"Come on kid let's pack your luggage! It never hurts to be extra prepared!"

"Sure!"

"Alright let's get a list for what you'll need and might need"

Bennett walked with Cyrus around the city. Seems like today his luck wasn't so bad. The shops aren't closed or sold out yet and he got everything he needed for the journey.

Many people he knew and even those ho don't congratulated him for being chosen. It's like the whole city was glad that the unlucky boy finally has a time to shine after all these years.

They've watched him grow ever since he was brought by the Adventurers into the city. As he grew up he was held back by his bad luck to achieve many things.

But now he's all grown up and was even picked to accompany the crown prince to the neighbouring kingdom. 

By the time they head back Bennett was holding not only the bags filled with supplies but also gifts from the people. He wanted to cry but he thinks it would ruin his cool look if he cries in the open.

"I'm going to go to bed first dad. I'm tired.."

"Rest well! We'll pack your stuff tomorrow alright"

Bennett nodded and got ready for bed. He couldn't wait to go to Liyue.