[Anemo]

"No no no you're doing it wrong! Try again from the start"

Xingqiu sighs again. Another mistake. He's tired of doing it all over again. He wants to go outside to read under his favourite tree or maybe go on a walk with his friends. But sadly he's stuck here with a piano lesson and he can't get out unless he perfected this piece.

He tries again and again. Looking at the sheet in front of him made him bored because it wasn't like the books he loved reading so much. But he have to continue anyway.

Outside the window of the music room a bird was watching him play. The bird flew away to go back to it's master.

"What did you find out today Lumine?"

"Nothing much. She is practicing piano and have to perfect it or she wouldn't be able to go out"

"That's cruel.. she doesn't deserve this at all. She's supposed to be free!"

The male then took a piece of paper and wrote something on it. The girl knowing what to do shifted back into a pigeon. The male tied the paper to the bird's leg and let her out.

"May the wind guide you to her again"

He smiled. Not long his friend would invite him to Liyue. The neighboring kingdom. He would surely want to meet 'her' there.

"Oh I can't wait to hear your singing voice again my dear"

(A/N: just to be clear- chapters are going to be short for now-)