Gone Again

(Don't question the image)
3rd Person POV:

Kai teleported to the center of the maze as she heard the scream of her queen, her twin following her.

They were too late.

All they had time to see was somebody teleporting away with their queen's unconscious body slung over their shoulder.

They yelled the woman's name, but it was in vain.
Wilbur ran towards them, seeing them sitting on the ground, crying and yelling her name.

"What happened?" He asked, worry obvious in his tone.

"Sh-she's gone, Wilbur. So-meone took her," Kerry explained in between sobs.
His twin was leaning on him as she cried like never before.

Wilbur realized they took damage from their tears, as they were half Enderman, so he ran up to them and wiped their tears of deep purple.

"I-it's my f-fault!" Kai whispered to herself angrily.

"No, it was nobody's fault, Kai. That hooligan is the one that causes this," Kerry said, obviously upset at himself as well.

Then Wilbur got struck with realization.

—Flashback—

"I'll be back," Colin whispered as he ran to his room to gather his belongings.

He thought nobody had heard him, but Wilbur had, just barely making out the words of threat.
He thought nothing of it.

—Flashback End—
"That was Colin."
The twins looked at the prince with confusion and alarm, not aware of what the boy had said that night.
"That night, as he walked away, he whispered that he'd be back. He only wants power, and his sister stripped him of the little bit he had," he explained, the twins standing up and looking at each other.

"Wait... we don't know where he went. How will we find them..?" Kai asked, pacing as she thought.

"We could send some men to find them, or put a bounty over their heads..?" Kerry suggested, his voice laced with worry.

"Who's in charge of the army now?" Wilbur asked.
"The second eldest son, Evren," Kai answered, her voice paired confusion with realization.

They took half an hour to plan out their strategy, then went to put it in action.

👁👄👁
Word count of story: 349 again

Wow same word count as the one before? Kinda weird..