Seeing Him

Y/n POV:

I opened my eyes to see...

Colin.

"Colin! What the hell?!" I yelled at the man at the table a few feet in front of me.

"Oh, you're awake," he said, no emotion in his voice.

"Colin, please, answer me! Why have you taken me?!" I yelled, tears starting to prick my eyes.

"My dear sister, you took everything I had. You took my power."

"COLIN! DO YOU REALIZE WHAT YOU'VE DONE?! YOU'VE ALMOST KILLED ME! I LOVE YOU, BUT YOU HAVE GONE TOO FAR!" I screamed, hot tears pouring down my face, my voice cracking.

"Y/n, do calm down," said the second in command as he walked in.

I took a moment to take a deep breath.

"Colin. Could you at least untie me? I promise not to run," I requested.

He looked at me with an unreadable expression.

He walked over and untied my legs, of which were tied to the chair I sat in.

The moment he untied my leg, I kicked him in his neck, and he fell to the ground unconscious.

I had already untied my wrists on my own, so I got up and knocked the general out as well.

I ran over to the door and opened it, revealing the kingdom I ruled.

It had been so long since I'd seen it. The houses, though small, were comfortable and quaint.

I walked through the village, looking at each house in its detail, I saw them strangely empty.

I then heard a loud cry.

I looked forward and saw a mother holding her limp son's body.

"My queen, please help me!" She cried to me, and I quickly walked to her.

"My son, he was mercilessly killed by your brother. I wish of revenge, but we haven't the strength to fight against him," she explained, and I looked down at her son.

He had a large gash in his chest, and a thin but deep stroke in his neck.

"I'm deeply sorry for your loss. I hadn't realized how terrible he was. Had I done so sooner, he'd be executed," I said. "I just came from him."

We exchanged our goodbyes, and I walked back towards the house I had come from.

I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"Y/n!" I heard a familiar voice say as they turned me around.

It was Wilbur, closely followed by the twins, all three of their faces tear stained.

"Guys, I need your help," I said, a serious look on my face.

They gave me confused looks, then Kai looked at my neck.

"Y/N! YOUR NECK!" She yelled.

"I know. Colin slit my neck to kidnap me," I said, turning towards the house I had come from.

I heard the clanging of armor, and I looked at Evren and our highest troop of soldiers.

"We need to get them. Colin and the Second."

They looked at me with disbelief, confusion, and slight anger.

Everyone except Wilbur.

👁👄👁
Word count of story: 495

I feel you guys know where this is going.