𝑒𝑙𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛

The wedding was a great success

The wedding was a great success. Everyone had fun. Lorenzo Marco the girls and I enjoyed the whole day. That day I had more fun than I have had in a long time. I did everything I have never dared to do before.

Dancing, singing and everything else except drinking alcohol. What alcohol does to people I have seen with my father and I have never taken a sip in my whole life and I never want to.

Everyone had control except Marco.

Lorenzo was about to beat him up because he was singing with a megaphone. And his singing was not the best. Anna managed to calm him down a bit. The two of them have gotten little bit closer in the last few weeks and I like them a lot even though they haven't known each other for long.

One thing I will never forget after this day. Lorenzo and I had the most beautiful wedding dance in the world. And I didn't even know he could dance like this.

"Shall we dance?"

I smiled and nodded as I took his hand and twirled into his arms.

We fell in step, letting the rhythm control our movements. All the scenery and people around us dissolved. It was me and Lorenzo , alone. He moved his left foot backward in a smooth motion, sliding across the slick floor.

I slid my right foot forward, chasing his retreating foot with mine.

His grey eyes glistened, and a smirk spread across his handsome face.

Uncontrollable feelings surged through my body, and my fingers tingles in delight.

My body was acting on its own, no chains to hold me back from this pure paradise.

Lorenzo drew my body close to his chest, and i wrapped my arms around his neck. My brown locks fell over my eyes, like a curtain blocking out the sunlight.

I began to withdraw my hand to brush away my hair, but his hand clutched onto mine. He carefully laid my thin hand on his shoulder. Lorenzo delicately tucked my lock behind my ear, and his grey eyes twinkled back at me in greeting.

My lips went to his ear as i whispered ever so softly.

"You know how to be romantic."

I set my head on his shoulder. We continued to dance, too lost in the music to halt.

Time passed as our feet moved in the steps of the foxtrot.

-

"What are you thinking about bride" said a voice behind me. Valentina sat down next to me and hugged me from the side.

"I was just thinking about tradition. Which I would like to break" I said seriously. I was very afraid of the wedding night and even more of the tradition. I have never had a boyfriend.