Chapter Eleven - Elizabeth's POV

Elizabeth heard an unfamiliar woman's voice as Will was about to close the door.

"I know this is not a good time but I really need your help."

Elizabeth heard the helplessness and desperation in the woman's voice and she feels uncomfortable with it. However, her curiosity got the best of her so she hurriedly went to Will's side to take a look at who is this woman who needs his help.

She's beautiful. Elizabeth thought as she took in the other woman's appearance. With her long black hair, blue wide eyes framed with long lashes, aristocratic nose, and small pink mouth, this woman is way more beautiful compared to her.

Plus she's thin. She is the type of woman that Will likes.

Unable to help her curiosity as to this woman's identity and she saw the irritation in Will's face.

"Ah, Will... Who is she?" Elizabeth curiously inquired.

"I'm Anne... Will's supposedly fianceè." Elizabeth's jaw dropped, as the woman smiled awkwardly.

However before either of the women can speak any further, Will shut the door to Anne's face. 

Will hurriedly brushed past Elizabeth to open his luggage and took out a T-shirt, jeans, and a jacket while Elizabeth remained speechless and shocked, staring at the closed door.

That woman -- how, what?

Elizabeth wanted to ask Will but no words wouldn't come out of her mouth.

When Will appeared, he was already dressed casually to go out. Elizabeth can't help but feel angry towards him and his treatment of that woman.

"Just what the fuck is going on?!" Elizabeth doesn't really cuss, and she saw how Will winced. 

Will looked her in the eyes and put his hands on her shoulders.

"Lizzy, I will tell you all of it later when I got back. But I can assure you that you have nothing to worry about Anne. I promise you." Will kissed her on the forehead and embraced her.

Then, Will went to open the door and closed it as he left.

He just left me here.

Elizabeth remained standing there for a few minutes, just staring at the closed door, willing it to open and for Will to go barging in...

And what, Lizzy? Were you waiting for Will to go back and to tell you that it was all just a prank?? Since no man should ever leave his wife on the day after their wedding day?

Elizabeth can feel her eyes stinging and she went towards the bed so she can sit, suddenly feeling her legs turning jelly.

What is happening to you, Lizzy? Of course, this is real life! You can't seriously believe that Will married you because he fell in love with you!

Elizabeth's mobile rang and without looking at the caller ID, she answered it.

"Hello?"

"Liz! Where the hell are you? I just saw the news!" Jane inquired in the other line.

Elizabeth tried to sound calm, as she doesn't know what Jane knew.

"I'm at Vegas with Will. We got married last night." Elizabeth tried to inject a cheer in her voice.

"YES! IT'S ALL OVER THE NEWS! Someone took a photo of the two of you making out in the chapel!" Elizabeth felt her cheeks redden.