Chapter Four - Will's POV

"Fuck everything." Will thought as he kissed Elizabeth. He held the back of her head to draw her more closer to him.

He made sure to give her a rough kiss, his mouth forcing hers to open, even biting her lips just so she would be forced to do so. Elizabeth let out a moan at what he did, so Will take advantage of it so he can play his tongue with hers. Will continued to deepen his kiss, as Elizabeth tried to mimic what he's doing to her.

When he was satisfied, he let go of her mouth but continued staring at her face, it was the first time he saw her blushing and he wanted to kiss her again. However, Elizabeth's stomach chooses that moment to emit a sound, to which he just chuckled.

"Here I thought that my kiss will be enough to satiate your hunger." Will joked, but his eyes remained fixed on Elizabeth.

The car soon drew to a stop, they are now in front of Whistlestop. Elizabeth looked away from him and started fixing herself, but before she can fix her hair, Will stopped her hand and held it.

"You don't need to fix your hair, it's fine as it is. I like your curls in a mess, you look so wild. Far from the timid woman that you are." Will remarked.

Elizabeth was about to answer him when the chauffeur opened the door from Will's side.

"Let's go. I'm sure you're really hungry." Elizabeth was left with no choice but to follow him since he was holding her hand.

Upon arriving at the restaurant, they were led to one of the hidden booths so they can have their privacy. They sat next to each other.

Will could tell that Elizabeth was confused, but he chooses not to talk to her first. However, he cannot help but be surprised when he heard Elizabeth whisper.

"Why did you kiss me?"

It was not really a hard question, Will knew the perfect answer to why he did what he did.

"Because I want to. Is there some unspoken rule that a man has to have a definite reason why he should kiss a woman?"

Elizabeth looked at him, her eyes showing mixed emotions, but there was fear in them.

"You said my name. You knew me. Does it mean that..." Elizabeth trailed off, Will laughed harshly.

"Does it mean that I knew what you've been doing? That you've been leaking confidential company information? That you lied about your identity? That you are a daughter of my late father's competition? I knew everything for a while now."

Although that last phrase was untrue, Will sounded so convincing that he noticed how Elizabeth's face starts to pale.

"I- I'm sorry. I will resign from your company, just don't press charges. Please don't. My dad's company is all we ever have, if that fails, my family will have a hard time." Elizabeth pleaded at him.

They were interrupted when the waiter served their food. However, Elizabeth still stared at Will.

"You should eat, you haven't taken your lunch yet." Will urged, pushing the carbonara and pesto pasta near Elizabeth's plate.

"I can't eat, with this bothering me. I'm really sorry, Mr. Darcy. I will make amends! I will do anything. Please."

At this, Will smirked.

"You will do anything? Alright. Listen."