Chapter Six - Elizabeth's POV

"What are you doing here in my house, sir?" Elizabeth wasted no time in asking Will, even though he had his back on her since he was looking around her condo unit.

As Elizabeth finished her question, Will dropped the garment bag on the couch. Will turned to face her and he started removing his bow tie.

"Is that the way you treat your visitors? Maybe you should really tell your father that sending you off to a boarding school is a really bad idea. All those proper lady lessons are a waste on you." Elizabeth rolled her eyes at him and she only realized what she did when she saw the look he gave her.

Uh oh, that's trouble you're looking for, Lizzy!

"Did you just roll your eyes at me, Miss Gardiner?" Elizabeth winced and bowed her head so he wouldn't

"You know, just quit being stubborn and agree with my plan. You will quit being your father's spy. You will not go to jail. We will be married. You will manage my estate and other properties, you will be the perfect society hostess . My lovely wife..." Will trailed off in a much softer voice and Elizabeth saw his black shoes come to her view, then Will's hands were under her chin, tilting it up so he could look into her eyes.

Elizabeth can't look away, she was blown away by how intense his gaze is.

"My only wife and the mother of my children." Elizabeth stepped back abruptly, aware of how fast her heart was beating from the shock of his words, and her chin was still tingling from his touch.

"You forget yourself, sir. I already rejected you. We're not marrying each other. I already said no." Elizabeth looked at him defiantly in the eyes as she said this. However, it looks like Elizabeth provoked him because Will walked towards her quickly as she stepped back to avoid him, she wanted to close her eyes when her back hit her closed door. Will smirked, trapping Elizabeth with his body and hands. Knowing the precarious situation that she was in, Elizabeth looked downwards, avoiding Will's piercing eyes.

"Miss Gardiner, you should know by now that I'm a determined man. When something doesn't go right my way, I make sure it will..." Will tucked a stray of hair at the back of Elizabeth's left ear lobes .

"Do I have to do something you don't like to make you agree? Do I have to force you?" It was like a thought that Will said out loud since he has a faraway look on his face while staring at her lips.

Feeling like she might give in to his words, Elizabeth pushed at his chest with all her might, but Will didn't even budge. Will's eyes stared at her directly again and she shouted.

"You will have to force me if you want me to get married to you. Because I don't love you, William!! That's why I don't want to marry ---!"

Elizabeth was not yet finished with her statement when his lips descended on hers and he started kissing her forcefully. This was an angry kiss. Will bit her lower lip and she gasped, he took this as an opportunity to insert his tongue. Meanwhile, Elizabeth's hands start to grasp his collar, while Will's hands are everywhere, from her face to the back of her head, to her neck, and down to her waist. When Will's right hand settled on the top of her right breast, Elizabeth let out a loud moan and he suddenly stopped, but still, he kept her inside his embrace. His blue eyes still staring at her intensely.

"Lizzy, please don't make it harder for the two of us." Will pressed his forehead to hers and Elizabeth closed her eyes, not trusting herself to speak.

"Remember this, I will never let you go. I will not stop until you agree to become my wife. I will do whatever it takes, Elizabeth Gardiner." Will kissed Elizabeth after he finished this statement, the perfect way to seal his promise.

After what seemed like forever, Will let go of Elizabeth and she had to lean on the door frame, her breathing still uneven. Will only smiled when he looked her up and down, then he turned and went towards the couch to get the garment bag.

"You better get ready alone. I'll give you an hour, I'll just stay in my car. I couldn't trust myself not to do anything untoward with you looking like you're ready to be ravished." As quickly as an imaginary bolt of lightning hitting her, Elizabeth grabbed the garment bag from Will's outstretched hand and ran quickly towards her bathroom, shutting the door and locking it.

Gosh, Lizzy. What did you just do!

Elizabeth leaned on the bathroom door and she heard her front door open and close, she couldn't help but let out a sigh of relief.

Even if he's an arrogant and ruthless man, Will Darcy will never force himself on women. He is still a gentleman, never a rake. Yes, he is a womanizer, but she knew he would never force himself on any woman.

what if you're the exception?

That delicious thought sent a shiver throughout her. Her core tingled at that thought. This was all new to her, she had been attracted to Will ever since she started being his secretary, but she always thought it was because she feared him too. But now that they shared a few kisses...

Get your head out of the gutter, Lizzy. You have less than an hour to get ready!