TWENTY-SEVEN.

The whole way to the airport, Sadé couldn't keep her lips off of Kasiah

The whole way to the airport, Sadé couldn't keep her lips off of Kasiah. Even at the airport, she was hanging off him like a tree.

"I see you excited," he chuckled, as she kissed his jaw. "You better be glad I got common sense and self control girl,"

"I am! You're taking me on vacation baby I can't help myself," she cooed, and he turned his face only to be met with another kiss. "I love you,"

"I love you too mama," he smirked, kissing her forehead. "You gon like the hotel, we right by the beach,  we got a nice lil view," he spoke.

He was thankful he had such loyal clients at the shop. He was looking to pay full price for the hotel, the plane tickets and everything else he had planned for her, but one of their regulars overheard him talking to Khyren about it, and they learned that not only was the man rich, he owned a hotel in Miami. A nice hotel in Miami, and offered Siah a free stay and room service.

He gladly accepted.

"What are we doing?! I'm so excited, I never been on a baecation out of Georgia before," she smiled.

"Well get used to it," he said before answering her question. He felt like Sadé deserved to be treated this way, she always gave to people, she was such a sweet girl, not only that, she was the best girlfriend he had ever had.

She was the opposite of him in most ways, she was the sweet to his mean, she was the soft to his rough. Her sensitivity brought a sense of comfortability to his life that he didn't know he needed before he experienced her. He looked at things different before he experienced her, he saw his future differently now that he had.

"Baby, you okay?" she asked, thumbing across his bottom lip. "You zoned out,"

"Hm? Yeah I'm straight," he nodded. "Just thinkin' bout you," he smirked watching her blush.

Right before she could reply, their flight was called, but unlike his father he couldn't afford constant first class so they got in line to board.

"Wow baby," Sadé gasped as they entered the room

After landing, they got an uber to the hotel, and of course Kasiah hadn't been to Florida to see it in person so he was just as shocked when they pulled up to a high rise luxury hotel, looking like it was literally encased in glass.