FIFTEEN.

"We did such a good job guys," Kash cooed

"We did such a good job guys," Kash cooed. Kash and her friends were all now back at the house in Toccoa, and they had just finished decorating. "Now, do y'all wanna do the gifts when Siah gets here or tomorrow after I make breakfast?" she wondered, checking if he had texted her.

"We can do it tomorrow, he'll probably be tired and wanna be all under you," Navaeh teased and Kash laughed.

Kasiah was finally flying in tonight, she hadn't seen him in exactly six days, and to say she missed him was an understatement. Six days had to have been the longest she'd gone without seeing him since she started liking him.

"I wanna go get him now," she huffed, and Aryn snickered. "What?"

"You so cute when you get in a relationship, the spoiled in you just jumps right out," she said and Kash couldn't help but laugh, because it wasn't necessarily a lie.

"But he facilitates it," she pointed.

"As he should," Aryn countered. "My best friend deserves," she continued, as Davon reentered the room. She and Davon had been talking for a while—and Aryn was confused as to how it was going so well. They rarely argued and if they did, he always owned up to his part in it and apologized, which also helped her to learn to start apologizing.

Kash told her she was dealing with a real grown man this time around. Usually, her guys she dealt with were very childish and she didn't want to deal with that long term which was just another reason why she kept options very open. As soon as one started moving weird he was cut off, she didn't have time for it.

"Baby," he began, making her turn her head to him, and Kash had to refrain from reacting verbally. Seeing her best friend in a relationship was so adorable. "You tired? I'm tryna take a nap," he yawned and a smile crept up on Aryn's face.

"You good out here Ka—"

"Go, go! Don't worry about me," she immediately waved her friend off and she nodded, reaching for Davon's hand and following him upstairs to their room.

Kash was so happy for Aryn, she deserved to be happy and it was clear Davon was making her extremely happy.

Once she was gone, it was just Kash downstairs at the island while the other couples—along with Adonis and his mystery girl guest did whatever they did. She figured Siah was busy saying goodbye to his family and everything so she didn't want to call him and interrupt.

"Fat fat!" her brother called. "You wanna watch This Christmas?" he wondered and instantly she started grinning.

That was one of her favorite movies to watch during Christmas time and she and Khy did so every year. Even though Christmas was technically over, she was still very much in the spirit.

"Of course I do," she walked over to where he and Ava sat, and sat in the empty space on the other side of the couch while he got the movie up. Hopefully this would be a long enough to distract her until it was time to pick up Kasiah.