TWENTY-NINE.

"Yes! I told him I didn't want no princess dress and he keeps sending me pictures of princess dresses," Sadé shook her head as she responded to Siah's text

"Yes! I told him I didn't want no princess dress and he keeps sending me pictures of princess dresses," Sadé shook her head as she responded to Siah's text. He literally sent a picture of a poofy ball gown wedding dress and said 'get this one'. She wouldn't.

"He just wants you to look pretty," Aryn laughed as she, as well as Nevaeh sat at dinner. Kash took off work early—as very firmly suggested by her fiancé, and decided to meet the ladies for drinks and some well needed quality time.

"I will! He needs to trust the process," she chuckled. "Anyway, enough about me, y'all hear enough about the wedding," she said.

"Girl we just as excited about it! I love weddings," Vaeh waved her off.

"Yeah, plus, it's way better than talking about work," Aryn huffed. "How's house or apartment hunting? My babies finna have a whole place together! I live," she fanned her face dramatically.

It had been a few weeks since Kash and Siah started looking and so far it had been promising. They'd a place they loved so far, a condos in a primal spot, not too far from either of their workplaces. The only reason they hadn't applied yet was because of Siah's lease.

They were talking about letting Khyren take it over. He was going to be a father in three or so months and he didn't want to raise his baby in his father's house, so he was currently looking. Siah wouldn't get charged if he sighed Khy on the lease and he left, so they were heavily considering that option, it was looking like the best one.

Living with Siah sounded like a dream, honestly. Although they were raised completely differently and constantly fussed about little things—like the order in which things should be cleaned, she loved being with him and obviously she needed to get used to it anyway.

"It's been good! I'm praying for this one place, two bedrooms two full bathrooms, there's two walk ins off the bathrooms, it's so perfect. Siah loves it because the amenities are crazy, and the rent is $1,800 bitch," she gushed. "I need it "

"I hope you get it babe, that sounds fantastic," Vaeh nodded. "I got blessed with my apartment, especially since I got all my space to myself now? I am so happy. You're gonna love having your own place,"

"You definitely will. Especially with your man, girl. I'm telling you now the first few weeks his ass will be on you like white on rice. Just obsessed. Especially Siah," she chuckled.

Kasiah was a very stoic man. He didn't display much emotion on his face, he wasn't a huge talker unless he was comfortable, he wasn't the most excitable person ever, but as soon as Kash entered his line of sight, he was hers. He didn't care who was around, he wanted to be under her more often than not.

Of course they both had moments alone and where they'd spend time with themselves or their friends but when it was time to be together, he wanted to be glued together.