EIGHT.

"Look at my lil sister going to work and shit," Khyren gassed as Sadé came down the stairs in her work clothes with a yawn

"Look at my lil sister going to work and shit," Khyren gassed as Sadé came down the stairs in her work clothes with a yawn. "Why you tryna out dress them people Fat fat?" he chuckled and she grinned, doing a spin so he could see her full outfit.

Sadé had been at her new job for about two and a half weeks now, this Friday would make her third full week, but every day when she left, Khy was already gone. He was off today, so he finally got to see her off.

"You want me to take you out for lunch? What time you eat?" he wondered, as she started making her tea for the morning. She usually didn't drink coffee unless she was running on empty. Tea always gave her a good start to her day, it kept her calm and relaxed.

"Aw Bubba! Yes please, I would love that," she smiled, pouring the honey in her travel mug. "I go for lunch at 1:45, then you have me for a whole hour," she nodded. "Where we going?" she wondered, grabbing the cream cheese for her bagel and her grapes from the fridge.

"I'on know, I'll figure somethin' out. But gon' head, don't let me make you late. Drive safe aight?" he stood up with a stretch and walked over to her, giving her a kiss on her forehead before going back upstairs, probably to sleep.

"I will, see you later," she smiled gently and finished prepping her breakfast before going to grab her car keys.

Kash was loving her new job so far, all of her coworkers were very accommodating, and they helped her out whenever she had a question. Her supervisor was nice, she barely saw him but when she did, he was always kind. There were of course people she didn't care for at work, but she didn't let them occupy her mind at all, it made work much more enjoyable for her.

Before she pulled off, she checked her phone for messages and saw one from Aryn.

aryn💜🤞🏾: dinner this weekend? imy friend 🥺
: of course. i miss you too lovebuggg 🥰

Both girls had started working, and they were feeling the effects, not being able to see each other as often, but they tried to make it work as much as they could, whether it be movie night, a night out or some good old retail therapy.

After that, she made her way to the office, shuffling one of her favorite playlists to get the day started.