Anemarin/Tamanemone (Anemone x Tamarin)

Awww dese lesbabies are my otp! 

omg, 400+ views?! TYSM!!!

anyway, if you like it, give it a vote, constructively criticise in the comments, and if you really like, maybe give me a follow?

if you like drawing wings of fire stuff, join my art contest here!: https://www.wattpad.com/1035342288-art-contests-art-contest-1-wings-of-fire-as-humans

and enjoy!

---

Anemone blushed as she watched Tamarin eat her lunch. 

I can't tell her, Anemone thought. What if everyone finds out and then someone tells my mother? I'd be back in that harness in a second, obviously, she wouldn't approve of me dating, and dating a girl? She'd never let me go. Although, I guess that would make it easier to kill Mother in her sleep.

Anemone didn't really want to kill Coral, but it had to be done. And besides, she wanted to be queen. Or do I? If being the queen means I can't kiss a RainWing, do I really want to be that dragon? Her thoughts flicked to her little sister. Auklet will be a better queen than me. I'm messed up, controlling, possessive, arrogant, and worst of all, lesbian. And an animus. I'm going to go insane someday.

Well, Turtle thinks I can stop myself, but I'm not sure yet. Maybe I will stay sane, for kind, gorgeous Tamarin. I don't ever want to hurt her. Ever. If I did, I'd never forgive myself. I'd kill myself. She buried her snout in her talons. Images of her beautiful love flashed through her mind. Her pretty smile. Her kind and forgiving attitude, her cute determinedness. Anemone sighed. Why did Tamarin have to be so attractive?

                                                                                              ***

Later...

Anemone nuzzled closer to Tamarin. Tamarin blushed and opened one eye, wanting to see her sleeping girlfriend, her wing tented over both of them. But she couldn't because her eyes were sightless silver globes that would never have any use. She cursed herself inside. I'm just a burden. I'll never amount to anything. Her old doubts wouldn't ever go away and leave her alone. But Anemone made her feel different. Like she was worth something. Like she was a delicate, valuable, priceless flower that Anemone wanted, truly wanted to nourish and take care of.

I'm loved, she thought, before drifting off to sleep.

                                                                                              ***

Years later...

"Tamarin."

"Yes?"

They were in a magical clearing at night. Fireflies around them lit up the night, but Tamarin couldn't see them. Anemone had offered to heal her sight years ago, but Tamarin had declined politely. Being blind was part of her.

Anemone took a deep breath.

"Tamarin, we've been together for a long time now. And I am hopelessly in love with you. I, to say the least, cannot imagine my life without you. I want to spend the rest of my life with you."

Tamarin gasped, realizing what was happening. 

Anemone looked into Tamarin's beautiful silvery eyes. 

"So, Tamarin of the RainWings, will you make me the happiest dragon in Pyrrhia and be my wife?"

Tamarin's blind eyes filled with joyful tears. "Yes, Anemone, yes, of course, I will! I am in love with you and that will never, ever change-" She was cut off by herself, kissing Anemone as hard as she could. Anemone kissed back, as passionately as any two dragons could ever kiss. Tears flowed from both dragons' eyes.

Love does strange things to a dragon. It sculpts that dragon's life, and no dragon could ever ignore it.

~(not) the end~

omg, its short but I'm in love with this cute chapter! i hope you guys loved it! ok, bye!

-beepie out!