Blacier (Blaze and Glacier)

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

so-sorry, the blacier pics were just SO GOOD I COULDN'T PICK--

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

so-sorry, the blacier pics were just SO GOOD I COULDN'T PICK--

ahem.

requested by @WillowNacht please enjoy because this ship.

AAAAAAAH SO GOOD

PS WHAAAT? 4K VIEWS?! THANK YOU!!!!!!!

---

Mother is dead. What will I do now?

---

Blaze had sent for her best advisor. And he hadn't failed her. "Glacier has offered you, my queen, the land between the Sand Kingdom and the Ice Kingdom if we win the war. Almost all the SandWings support you. You would be the best, Queen Blaze." 

That had seemed like a solid plan then, but if she'd known Queen Glacier, the most majestic, beautiful, shiny-scaled dragon Blaze had ever met, then, she would have screamed yes.

Because whenever she saw her IceWing ally, her senses urged her to dance with the graceful silver dragon.

Blaze sighed, staring at a tapestry on the wall of her room. Scavengers squeaked in a cage in the corner, ready for tonight's feast. A jar of dried lizards lay at the bottom of her throne, and a pile of camels was not far from it. She played with her ruby earring, thoroughly bored.

Blaze heard the tapping of claws on the wooden floor and looked up. Queen Glacier was here, making Blaze cheer up. Without a word, Glacier went to sit beside Blaze gracefully. Her heart speeding up, the SandWing slowly twined her tail around Glacier's. Glacier looked at Blaze questioningly but didn't object or pull her tail away.

A minute later Glacier's talon found Blaze's. She glanced at them, blushed royal blue, then looked away.

"Care for a scavenger?"

Glacier shook her head, but in the process, her icy blue eyes snagged onto Blaze's amber ones, and a spell fell over them. Their gazes stayed locked until a knock on the large door brought them to their senses and made them realise that their snouts had been almost touching. They both blushed but nevertheless tried to pretend nothing had happened.

An IceWing guard came in. "Oh yes, I called for you. Fetch my warmest robes, me and Glacier are going outside." His eyes widened but he nodded.

---

A few minutes later they were outside. The bright Arctic sunlight was blinding, and Blaze's eyes were narrowed to slits. The light bounced off everything: the snow, the ice, even Queen Glacier.

"I'm having a ball," Said Princess Blaze out of nowhere.

"You are?" Said Queen Glacier.

"Yes, I am. And you are going to dance with me," Blaze said fiercely, grabbing Glacier's talons.

Glacier hesitated. "I will," She answered finally, with a small smile.

Blaze smiled back at her, but then she sighed. I just wish she wanted me back, she thought.

---

The day of the ball

Glacier hoped she looked good.

She spun around in front of the reflective, shiny piece of ice that was her mirror. Diamonds glittered in her ears. A rivulet of crystals looped together by silver formed a decoration for her sky-blue tulle skirt.

Glacier's crush on Blaze had gotten hard to keep reins on recently. Blaze had started what seemed like flirting with Glacier, and though Glacier secretly loved it, she tried not to show.

A guard poked his head in the doorway. "Your majesty, it is time to leave, Blaze's ball starts in one hour."

Glacier felt her cheeks heat up at her ally's name. "Yes, we are on our way."

She turned around and started down the hall, guards adorning her sides. When they reached the balcony they took off, reaching the stronghold in thirty minutes. Glacier noticed Blaze,  bundled in robes and scarves, had turned the courtyard into a ballroom .The princess herself was sitting on a small outdoor throne fashioned from snow and covered with blankets. When Blaze noticed the IceWings she waved at them. They came to land in front of the throne.

"My dearest Glacier. You're a bit early! Care for a private dance?" she asked, motioning towards the guards. The queen nodded and the other IceWings entered the stronghold.

Blaze rose from her throne, taking Glacier's talon gently, and started leading a dance to silent music. They swayed and spun, spellbound with each other. "You look beautiful, icicle." oo pet names oooo

After a few minutes, Glacier broke down and started to speak. "Blaze..." She started. "I've been feeling... something for you. Something more than friendship. Much more."

Blaze didn't answer. She just twirled Glacier by her talon. Her mind was a swirl of emotion, but all that showed on the SandWing's face was a dangerous smile.

Blaze twirled her Icewing around so she was under Blaze, helpless, and kissed her straight on the lips. Glacier made a little "oh" sound as their lips connected, startled as light blue blush rose to her cheeks.

The two dragons continued to dance as more guests arrived. And right then, it didn't matter that a war was raging on in the background. Because those two dragons were having the best night of their lives.

---

i updated yayy!!!