Chapter Six

Bonnie Bennett entered her sister's room without knocking. If her sister were in the room and not in the bathroom getting ready for school, then she would already be having a go at Bonnie for going to her room without knocking. 

As Bonnie walked into Miley's room, she noticed her sister's sketch pad sitting open on her bed. Curiosity got the better of her and she decided to take a look at what Miley had been drawing lately. However, Bonnie couldn't help but wonder why Miley had been keeping her drawings away from her lately. It was unlike her to do so, as she used to always show Bonnie her latest drawings. Determined to find out what Miley had been working on, Bonnie eagerly flipped through the sketch pad.

As she looked at the sketch, she was surprised to see her sister and a boy in it. Both of them had a huge smile on their faces, and the boy's gaze was fixed on her sister as if she was everything to him. Miley seemed to reciprocate those feelings.

Bonnie wanted to see more of her sister's drawings, so she started flipping through the pages. However, she was startled and almost dropped the sketchpad when she came across a drawing that appeared to show Vicki Doven lying on the ground in the woods, with a dark figure standing over her.

A lot of questions were going through Bonnie's mind. The top one was why her sister was drawing Vicki and how she knew about -

"What are you doing?!

In a panic, Bonnie dropped the pad back on the bed. Well, she was probably aiming for the bed, but instead, the pad fell to the floor, with Vicki drawing staring right back up at her.

When Miley stepped into her room, she didn't expect to see her sister going through her stuff or, more importantly, her sketchbook. That terrified her more than anything, as she didn't want her sister to think of her as some freak. Even though she knew Bonnie would never think that of her, it still terrified her, especially with what she's been drawing for a few years now.

It was like she was drawing and seeing the future without having some sort of explanation for how she was even able to draw what hasn't happened yet when she doesn't even know herself. Everything about this is scary for her. She just wants to be normal. Not only does she draw, but sometimes, she gets flashes of things at random moments or dreams about things, but her dreams are nothing but blurs that she can't even make them out. Some of them don't even make sense.

Miley had no idea how long she'd been standing at her door, lost in her thoughts until Bonnie cleared her throat to get her attention. This time, when she glanced back at her sister, she wasn't staring at the open sketchpad; instead, she was staring at Miley with a concerned look on her face instead of a disgusted look like Miley wasn't expecting that.