Chapter 6: Teenage Hunters

So I saw this episode recently again and it's one of my favorite episode of season 8 (Ava is 13 in season 8) a long with Charlie's episode. So this part, Krissy will be replaced by Ava. This scene basically fits the role between what would it be like if Dean had a daughter and what would he do in this situation. This is what she has been doing for the past year while her dad was in purgatory.

Chapter 10:
Music is blaring on the radio.

Their was red station wagon parked in the parking lot that overlooks the waterfall and river it's flowing into.

As the song plays on the radio the camera is now inside the car and we watch a couple of teenagers make out. One of the teenager turned out to be Ava.

Outside the car towards the left front side, we see a Blue Van drive in from the adjoining road into the parking lot.

The camera moves back inside the car and the teenagers are still making out. A shadowy figure runs by the car. The Girl notices and stops kissing the boy.

♪ It's cold outside ♪♪ and I'm not quite ♪♪ ready for the morning light ♪
♪ oh, oh, oh ♪♪ my hands are tied ♪♪ 'cause if I tried ♪♪ to leave this place, I'd surely die ♪♪ hey ♪♪ hey ♪♪ hey ♪♪ I'd surely die ♪

Ava: What was that?

SONG ON RADIO

♪ I'd surely die ♪

Boy: What?

SONG ON RADIO
♪ Hey ♪

Ava turns around in her seat to look all the way around the car.

Boy: There's no one out here but us, Ava.

Boy continues to kiss Ava.

SONG ON RADIO

♪ Hey ♪♪ hey ♪♪ I'd surely die ♪

Boy then also sees someone running around the car.

Boy: What?

SONG ON RADIO
♪ I'd surely die ♪

Boy: No, no. No, no, no.

Someone continues to run around the car rapidly. And suddenly the car's hood flips up. The teenagers seem to become scared and the boy tries to start the car.

Boy: Okay.

The car won't start. The boy grabs a knife from the back seat area and starts to get out of the car

Ava: No. No. Don't leave me here! Aiden! Don't leave me here!

Adian gets out of the car and closes the door.

Ava: Oh, God.

Suddenly the window next to Ava shatters and a man pulls her out of the car. Aiden comes up behind the man and cuts his head off using the knife he retrieved from the back seat.

Ava picks herself up and Josephine comes running up, holding a small shotgun, from off-screen and walks up to Aiden and Ava. While Aiden stares at the body he seems to be thinking about what he just did. Ava calmly walks around the body stepping over part of it.

Josephine: You okay?

Ava: That was close. Next time one of you can be the bait.

Ava walks over with the other two to look at the head on the ground.
Aiden looks visible upset as he says:

Aiden: It's him.

Ava: One down. Two to go.

DAYTIME